Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there a nice way to say it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I made a right bollicks of the situation lastnite telling her to go to yoga fucked it up altogether she felt I was shaming her into losing weight I pointed out she looked well in certain dresses before tried to be subtle, my heart is too big...
    She was only looking for someone to justify her keeping weight on by the sounds of it. So you made a bollox of it? Big deal. If she is a real friend she will understand and if she isnt a real friend then your better off. One thing, do not apologise to her about this (if she asked you first) as i do not beleive in apologising just because its the opposite sex. you aplogise if you have done something wrong. If she didnt ask you and you just said it then i would say something along the lines of you being concerned as a friend based on previous qs that SHE asked you.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Reviews

I made a right bollicks of the situation lastnite telling her to go to yoga fucked it up altogether she felt I was shaming her into losing weight I pointed out she looked well in certain dresses before tried to be subtle, my heart is too big...
    You asked was there a nice way to tell her she put weight on........
    Tell her the weight suits her... What's not nice about that!?

Blog Entries

By the way this could be just annoyance and frustrated on her part with herself and she just snapped it at you. If she contacts you say and think nothing more of it. If she apologises tell her its no big deal but the next time she asks about her weight then say that you value your friendship more and do not want to be snapped at again.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    She was only looking for someone to justify her keeping weight on by the sounds of it. So you made a bollox of it? Big deal. If she is a real friend she will understand and if she isnt a real friend then your better off. One thing, do not apologise to her about this (if she asked you first) as i do not beleive in apologising just because its the opposite sex. you aplogise if you have done something wrong. If she didnt ask you and you just said it then i would say something along the lines of you being concerned as a friend based on previous qs that SHE asked you.

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    your right I had nothing to apologise about & didn't I wasn't getting through the way I feel I'm sorry I even bothered but its in my character to do so cant help it.....

Quote Originally Posted by click n pick View Post
    You asked was there a nice way to tell her she put weight on........
    Tell her the weight suits her... What's not nice about that!?
    not at all click couldnt tell a blatant lie FFS u could rest your pint on her arse...

Blog Entries

By the way Ex P stop being hard on yourself. This is a very awkward situation to be in and not an easy one to deal with at all. Being asked about someones weight alot and then snapped at when you say something isnt an easy thing to deal with and to be quite honest about it ,isnt an easy thing to tolerate either. Unless you said it first ,let her sweat it, dont phone or text her and let her come to you. She will have a hell of alot more respect for you next time. Your not a dart board but a person who is liable to say or not say good or bad advice.

Westside.

By the way Ex P stop being hard on yourself. This is a very awkward situation to be in and not an easy one to deal with at all. Being asked about someones weight alot and then snapped at when you say something isnt an easy thing to deal with and to be quite honest about it ,isnt an easy thing to tolerate either. Unless you said it first ,let her sweat it, dont phone or text her and let her come to you. She will have a hell of alot more respect for you next time. Your not a dart board but a person who is liable to say or not say good or bad advice.

Westside.
    snapped at I was pissed me off lastnite I'll follow the advice above Thanks West...

Blog Entries

u could rest your pint on her arse...
    but is this the way you really see it or feel about it? I mean common Ex P. Good advice comes from the heart not the mouth. If you see her in a sort of comical way then why bother at all in dealing with her? How can you expect her to respect you and your opinions if deep down you can say this? Women arent stupid, they know when a guy means something or not,they are very good at this. If you give her advice then give it to her from your heart otherwise save her the hassle. It takes two to tango. Ok she shouldnt be asking you stuff and then snapping at you but you shouldnt be talking about her like this either behind her back.

Westside.

Blog Entries

snapped at I was pissed me off lastnite I'll follow the advice above Thanks West...
    And if she saw the comment you made about her she wouildnt snap? She is extreamely self consious about this. You know what she needs? Someone to come along and love her just as she is. Weight or no weight. Then she will start feeling good again and then she will exercise in her own time if she wants to. Remember she has gone through a divorce. Her self esteem is probably low and she probably sees years of wasted time (which realy isnt the case). Sounds like she has lost a connection and has an empty space in her life and is overeating to fill that void.

Westside.

but is this the way you really see it or feel about it? I mean common Ex P. Good advice comes from the heart not the mouth. If you see her in a sort of comical way then why bother at all in dealing with her? How can you expect her to respect you and your opinions if deep down you can say this? Women arent stupid, they know when a guy means something or not,they are very good at this. If you give her advice then give it to her from your heart otherwise save her the hassle. It takes two to tango. Ok she shouldnt be asking you stuff and then snapping at you but you shouldnt be talking about her like this either behind her back.

Westside.
    no dont take any notice of that comment I made I always see humour in situations maybe its inappropriate but part of me is still pissed off with her too I mean my life is not a bed of roses for me either....

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast