Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Small Penis Humiliation

  1. #1

    Default Small Penis Humiliation

    Are there any escorts here who do SPH and if so, what qualifies?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonlott View Post
    Are there any escorts here who do SPH and if so, what qualifies?
    I would say if it is the same size (or smaller than) your pinky finger when flacid.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    worldwide
    Posts
    2,085
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonlott View Post
    Are there any escorts here who do SPH and if so, what qualifies?
    I am a Specialist in SPH, attached a screenshot from my new movie about SPH.
    15-19 Oct. Cork!



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	k-DSC03478.jpg 
Views:	3034 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	30713

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    I am a Specialist in SPH, attached a screenshot from my new movie about SPH.
    15-19 Oct. Cork!



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	k-DSC03478.jpg 
Views:	3034 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	30713
    Jessica I thought you swore you wouldn’t tell anyone about me or show that video that time I went to see you.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

  5. #5

    Default

    Interesting. And as an SPH specialist, what size counts as acceptible and what as small?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    worldwide
    Posts
    2,085
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonlott View Post
    Interesting. And as an SPH specialist, what size counts as acceptible and what as small?
    Call me for an appointment and i will show you....

  7. #7

    Default

    Wer are located I would lik c u

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    worldwide
    Posts
    2,085
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mushylad View Post
    Wer are located I would lik c u

    Hi, i am from monday evening 2,5 days in Dublin 9 ;-)
    Call me for an appointment, ok?
    Looking forward to meet you soon...


  9. Default

    I would love SPH, you in Dublin soon?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    worldwide
    Posts
    2,085
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paulmc101 View Post
    I would love SPH, you in Dublin soon?
    See my schedule on: http://www.irelandescort.im/irelandescort_contactgb.php

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •