Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Westside & NGAN

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    A few hypocrites on here i see. Of course someone who is mentally ill will log on here to see how the thread is going. Im sorry for this or its sad to see this or that. It would be one thing if someones life was endangered or if someones livelihood was being damaged but giving your opinion on here and leading to this kind of bullshit?

Funny thing its the same pair. Lucy and Luther (something with me and L's) The very same two who constantly try to get me into bother on here but to no avail. You two are made for each other and should tie the knot. You have my blessing as long as you dont breed. By the way , plenty of 69 you two. Heard its great for keeping two ppl quiet.

have a lovely night,
    Westside.
    Same here Westie, I've copied your post in here too.........

You really need to get over this. I'm not trying to get you into bother here. You seem to think if someone disagrees with you that are trying to get you into bother. That's not the case. I would have posted the same things in the same way to any member if that posted what you posted...........

As I've said to you many times, don't flatter yourself.......you think it's personal, it's not.......
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

2. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (12-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Sorry nice, I didn't want you to think I was ignoring your post in the other thread, but I had said I wouldn't post in there again, there's been enough rubbish in there from everybody already.........

Thanks for your reply. I didn't read all the links yet but I'm guessing neither did you. If you did you picked a very bad one to back up your claim...........
    hmmm... yes well, the pharmaceutical companies and industry-supported doctors do try to get their word in there. They're the ones that create and sponsor the trials also.

I didn't try to cherry-pick the material, just show the findings of real heightened risk of suicide. Maybe it's better that they're not all "one-sided", this way anyone interested can see all the differing views, the typical tone, and it's not just me selecting the material that suits my argument and discounting anything that says differently.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 11-10-10 at 23:14.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    hmmm... yes well, the pharmaceutical companies and industry-supported doctors do try to get their word in there. They're the ones that create and sponsor the trials also.

I didn't try to cherry-pick the material, just show the findings of real heightened risk of suicide. Maybe it's better that they're not all "one-sided", this way anyone interested can see all the differing views, the typical tone, and I'm not just selecting the material that suits my argument.
    Look Nice, it's obvious you're had a bad time as a result of this sort of thing, and for that I'm sorry for you, I really am. I believe these drugs were forced on you at a young age and I feel for you, I'm no fan of drugs, I really don't like them. I'd perfer to try every other option first, but sometimes there really is no other alternative. No, I don't like them, but if they help people when nothing else works, then yes, I say give them a go.......

I can't say it better or fairer than that.................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Can someone please direct me to wherever the hell this all started??

What is Westie and Nicegirls problem with Lucy?
    How long/often are people crying out for the girls to be more interactive on the site and then along comes the witty, sassy, polite and observational (not to mention addicted!) Ms Chamber and she cops a load of flak?!

As for Westie's attempt to backtrack on his blatant insult...
    If you've got the balls to insult the girl at least be man enough to stand over your jibe - or apologise.

But don't turn coward and pretend it was misunderstood by everyone else who apparently is operating at a lower level of intellect than yourself!

Hopefully Lucy does get a larger corset.
    And strings up your fat ass with it.

dom

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dom For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (12-10-10)

This started last night, in DA's thread about mental illness. NGAN doesnt like me and Westie and I just don't see eye to eye. He did however send a PM to explain his comments and in the case of Westside it is just as much me as him. It won't happen again.

As far as I am concerned NGAN is an imbecile, and he needs muzzling.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    This started last night, in DA's thread about mental illness. NGAN doesnt like me and Westie and I just don't see eye to eye. He did however send a PM to explain his comments and in the case of Westside it is just as much me as him. It won't happen again.

As far as I am concerned NGAN is an imbecile, and he needs muzzling.
    hey Lucy I read where the treasurer of your Fan Club Benin visited u on the 6th of October he hasnt been seen here since What did u do to him? heard u left marks on him & his mother threw him out of the house
    get well soon Benin..

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    hey Lucy I read where the treasurer of your Fan Club Benin visited u on the 6th of October he hasnt been seen here since What did u do to him? heard u left marks on him & his mother threw him out of the house
    get well soon Benin..
    I just talked to him, EXP. Its no surprise really.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

English Milly Masseuse Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    Can someone please direct me to wherever the hell this all started??

What is Westie and Nicegirls problem with Lucy?
    How long/often are people crying out for the girls to be more interactive on the site and then along comes the witty, sassy, polite and observational (not to mention addicted!) Ms Chamber and she cops a load of flak?!

As for Westie's attempt to backtrack on his blatant insult...
    If you've got the balls to insult the girl at least be man enough to stand over your jibe - or apologise.

But don't turn coward and pretend it was misunderstood by everyone else who apparently is operating at a lower level of intellect than yourself!

Hopefully Lucy does get a larger corset.
    And strings up your fat ass with it.

dom
    THATS WHY!!!!

B x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to English Milly Masseuse For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (12-10-10)

Reviews

BOOOOOOOOOOOOBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Sorry, sorry, dammit, it happened again!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

kelly curvybabe (12-10-10), Lucy Chambers (12-10-10)

Im sitting in my comfy chair with feet up a beer and some popcorn.....just enjoying the show

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast