Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: is saying thanks too much to ask for?????

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default is saying thanks too much to ask for?????

    I never thought of this until recently,it came about from a thread being courteous to esorts.The escort is the business ,advertsing for clients,seeking repeat business, looking for new clients.It amazes me on the review system where punters leave extremely positive reviews which helps their bizz no end ,and believe me escorts look at reviews , because if you leave a negative one or even a hint of unsatisfaction ,they reply and defend themselves,and rightly so its their business and source of income,so they defend it.
    BUT AND THIS IS A BIG BUTT,I see longterm girls with 10s 20s sometimes over a hundred reviews ,written by us who took time out to choose these girls to spend 100 euro minimum some guys spent upto over 250 euro and more of their hard erned cash ,leave a glowing review ...and not even a thanks from the escort.
    Girls if you read this it cost nothing to be polite, yet it may cost you in the long run,we know we are only the next shag in the day but if a guy took time out to tell you what a wonderful escort you are ,why dont you take the time out to thank him..
    manners cost nothing but for you it can be a goldmine of repeat business...
    a thousand kisses deep..

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

    69patrick69 (11-10-10), alexis (11-10-10), dub1 (11-10-10), fishermansoul (16-10-10), Iashaf (11-10-10), JAMESCORK (11-10-10), Escort AdvertiserLiberty Love (11-10-10), madjack (11-10-10), mr maxi (11-10-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    I never thought of this until recently,it came about from a thread being courteous to esorts.The escort is the business ,advertsing for clients,seeking repeat business, looking for new clients.It amazes me on the review system where punters leave extremely positive reviews which helps their bizz no end ,and believe me escorts look at reviews , because if you leave a negative one or even a hint of unsatisfaction ,they reply and defend themselves,and rightly so its their business and source of income,so they defend it.
    BUT AND THIS IS A BIG BUTT,I see longterm girls with 10s 20s sometimes over a hundred reviews ,written by us who took time out to choose these girls to spend 100 euro minimum some guys spent upto over 250 euro and more of their hard erned cash ,leave a glowing review ...and not even a thanks from the escort.
    Girls if you read this it cost nothing to be polite, yet it may cost you in the long run,we know we are only the next shag in the day but if a guy took time out to tell you what a wonderful escort you are ,why dont you take the time out to thank him..
    manners cost nothing but for you it can be a goldmine of repeat business...
    Hey...who's the bird with the big butt Ric...I wanna meet her..thanks or no thanks....lol

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    You are right, I suppose. Sometimes it doesn't seem appropriate to comment.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    hd7055 (11-10-10)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    your point been this girl does, i applaud her for that.....would you like me to strengthen my point by posting links of girls who dont?
    If I do so then it would look like Im making it personal , which I wont..so thanks for your link, but Im afraid its in the minority
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 11-10-10 at 00:44.
    a thousand kisses deep..

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    651
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Well,I think this is a great thread Ric and as I am the most reviewed I would also like to say "Thank you!"to ALL the ppl that made time and had the pleasure to write me a review!!!!!!I read every review with a big interest and each experience is very important for me!Even if sometimes,you know very well that is more important how you thank the person in private!
    Last edited by JessicaJessy; 11-10-10 at 00:50.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JessicaJessy For This Useful Post:

    69patrick69 (11-10-10), hd7055 (11-10-10), RicFlair (11-10-10)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    394

    Default

    I ALWAYS thank clients for my reviews,i am always delighted to read what they have said and am extremly grateful for towards them for it.i dont do it publicly but i send them a pm to thank them and tell them how happy they made me.

    although if a client texts me after the appointment and says thank you i rarely get back to them as i tend not to read texts and i dont like texting clients as i do worry i will text at an inappropriate time and get them in trouble!we cant have that!

    But i totally agree with you ric, when someone goes to the trouble of writing a review and saying such kind words about you, the mannerly thing to do is to show your appreciation and thank them. I would nearly feel embarrassed if i didnt!
    SEXY IRISH ESCORT
    **4 time winner escort of the month**
    (miss june, miss august, miss october, miss december)
    skilled in the art of teasing and pleasing

  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alexis For This Useful Post:

    69patrick69 (11-10-10), aml (11-10-10), hd7055 (11-10-10), Ric Hardgear (11-10-10), sharkskin (11-10-10)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    Well,I think this is a great thread Ric and as I am the most reviewed girl for the moment on E-I,I also want to be the first one that says "Thank you!"to ALLl the ppl that made time and had the pleasure to write me a review!!!!!!I read every review with a big interest and each experience is very important for me!
    Does this mean you are going to go back over your reviews and thank them all....jeeze you will be all night...lol

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    If I do so then it would look like Im making it personal , which I wont..so thanks for your link, but Im afraid its in the minority
    I think ric , it was only a recently added feature so give the ladies a break

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    Well,I think this is a great thread Ric and as I am the most reviewed I would also like to say "Thank you!"to ALL the ppl that made time and had the pleasure to write me a review!!!!!!I read every review with a big interest and each experience is very important for me!Even if sometimes,you know very well that is most important how you thank the person in private!
    pffft...i havent posted my review yet
    a thousand kisses deep..

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •