Quote Originally Posted by hd7055 View Post
Munster don't have a backline - forwards win matches but you still need a backline to score! Buckley had a bad day at the office but wouldn't write him off just yet ... although I have been saying that for a while now! On balance looking at the group they are in I think they need to focus on the Magenrs.

Leinster finally have a pack! Ok they miss Rocky Elstrom (what team wouldn't!) but at least/last their backline have a platform to build on. Just wish they weren't all pr**ks.
Rocky Elstrom?

Your comment about them all being pricks is just ridiculous to be honest - something created by the media. This thing of never writing Munster off is getting a bit farcical at this point. I know they have earned this status through the last 10 years but Munster were never renowned for their backline but they always had a world class pack - pretty much the Irish team but this is in decline over the last few years - you talk about injuries but that was the managers first choice team on Saturday apart from O' Leary and O ' Connell. Players like Wallace, Horan, Hayes and Quinlan being left off. Things don't look great for Munster for the next few years because they're doesn't seem to be younger players of the same quality pushing the older ones. Leinster on the other hand have a world class academy and the new coach seems to be making a lot of big calls allowing players develop. Leinster will be the dominant team in Ireland for the next 10 years