Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Celena in Cork

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I will never let it slide, 'darlin'. We both know who you are. So best to to drop the illusion now as you are unable to keep it up for long.

Excuse the pun.
    You're a persistent little thing aint ya goldilocks? I like that in a bird. I reckon your bark is worse than your bite though darlin. Now i know im a not a young geezer anymore, but my old john wayne still works fine and i do believe i posted innocently here about a crackin' bit of tail before you jumped on your high horse?

Yawn. GGB, women are not 'birds'. I am not stupid. Unfortunately you are a troll.

Get back to posting innocently- I will put ten euro on you getting yourself banned by tomorrow.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Yawn. GGB, women are not 'birds'. I am not stupid. Unfortunately you are a troll.

Get back to posting innocently- I will put ten euro on you getting yourself banned by tomorrow.
    You're on Goldilocks, i like my odds

Tell ya what darlin, im that nice, i'll give ya back your tenner after i win it and you can go buy yourself something nice

How about that goldilocks?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brick Top View Post
    You're on Goldilocks, i like my odds

Tell ya what darlin, im that nice, i'll give ya back your tenner after i win it and you can go buy yourself something nice

How about that goldilocks?
    Its how you had the brains to get the tenner in the first place is what kills me.

Westside.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (10-10-10)

We have discussed that. I declined to meet, remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Its how you had the brains to get the tenner in the first place is what kills me.

Westside.
    I tell ya what Westside me old mucker, ive just seen a thread called "an apology to Westside" and how you havent cracked up with Goldilocks on your case is beyond me, id have cut me own lug 'oles off a lifetime ago if i was listening to what comes out of 'er north and south everyday

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

Westside.
    The social pays well, I hear Westie. Unfortunately this troll hasn't got the brains he was born with.

The social pays well, I hear Westie. Unfortunately this troll hasn't got the brains he was born with.
    Au contraire darlin, i retired off the killing i made in the property market before it all went tits up. I wouldnt wipe my 'arris with your tenner, i dont go for cheap

Quote Originally Posted by Brick Top View Post
    Au contraire darlin, i retired off the killing i made in the property market before it all went tits up. I wouldnt wipe my 'arris with your tenner, i dont go for cheap
    Ah. Gotcha....where do I remember that tale from? How does it feel to be the most unsuccessful troll in the history of the world? I hear you keep getting banned elsewhere, too. Oh dear. Night, GGB.

See ya tomorrow Goldilocks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast