Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bukkake Party in Dublin

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by loveslickingpussy View Post
    Hi,
    I am thinking of running a bukkake party in Dublin city centre, many lads here interested?

I have one lady interested in this, and if there are anymore, please contact me.

We can work out a price.

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jizzed in my Pants View Post
    ***removed*** seems to really like them, she held a few parties in Limerick last year, the more the merrier according to her, prob says it all really....
    It's clear now these 2 are one and the same, Navillus04, the whole purpose of this thread which he admits was to stir shit again..

Last edited by thehighwayman; 09-10-10 at 18:18.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (09-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    It's clear now these 2 are one and the same, Navillus04, the whole purpose of this thread which he admits was to stir shit again..

correct i agree

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I think this would be done with a willing participant as opposes to kidnapping a woman for it..........

Some people would consider paying a woman for sexual services on a one to one basis degrading............

Are we taking the moral highground because it's not something you're into???
    dont think anyone talking morals whats wrong with simply having an opinion around here...

5. Default

Exsqueeze me, mr-big-lions-head-know-it-all-who-thinks-he's-the-bees-knees, im not Navillus04 and im not loveslickingpussy either

Get a mod to verify it if you want, you'll end up looking like a twat not me :P

Reviews

Each to their own... I find it repulsive,but if lady ok with it what's the problem ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    dont think anyone talking morals whats wrong with simply having an opinion around here...
    Absolutely nothing wrong with having an opnion on it EP. But there's a difference between having an opinion on the act and an opinion or judgement on those partaking in it...........

Like saying ass gaping is disgusting, or, those who like ass gaping are disgusting........

Personally I'm not into it, but I don't think it's fair of me to judge those who are, provided all involved are doing so of their own free will.........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jizzed in my Pants View Post
    Exsqueeze me, mr-big-lions-head-know-it-all-who-thinks-he's-the-bees-knees, im not Navillus04 and im not loveslickingpussy either

Get a mod to verify it if you want, you'll end up looking like a twat not me :P
    I thought he thought he was the cats pyjamas. If he's not the cats pyjamas, and is infact the bees knees then that really does beg the question, who is the cats pyjamas??? Unless of course he's neither which begs the question who the hell is he, and who is the cats pyjamas and the bees knees??? Unless he's both. And if so, is that really fair??? Unless he only thinks he's both but is infact neither, and perhaps nobody. Which begs the question, who the hell make those 4356 posts...........

Spooky......................................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

I must say im with Luther here.
    Now personally this goes against everything I practice,i dont do owo,facials or cim as I dont feel comfortable or safe doing any of those along with a few other things aswell ,however some ladies have no problem with any of these and do them on a daily basis with as many clients that want those services.
    Now if this chap has found a lady who likes and is willing to do this then let them off,let them all have fun and hopefully not stain any carpets
    I understand how some people think this is disguisting but then there are some people who love facials,owo cim,hardsports,foot fetish etc are all these people disguiting too,no, its just different people getting their kicks from diffferent things,

each to their own ( eventhough for the girl its not really that safe but anyway)

A xxx
    Last edited by Irish Aeilis; 09-10-10 at 20:03.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irish Aeilis For This Useful Post:

luther (09-10-10), Nicole (09-10-10)

Reviews

I've known for some time what Bukkake was all about but I was unclear about the origins of the term and practice. So I finally got around to looking it up on wikipedia:

Bukkake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and it seems that along with all those crazy game shows involving people being humiliated for the pleasure of the viewers, we have the Japanese to thank for this. Well I suppose when you live in a rigidly structured society with all those customs, rituals and protocols, you have to cut loose once in a while. I take it to be an indication of a positive recent development of Japanese society........no longer need the Koreans and Chinese fear that they will be invaded by their neighbour, or the Americans that their Pacific harbours will be bombed by them........they can now look forward to little guys running around and pulling furiously on their samurais which trying to ejaculate into their faces instead to shouts of banzai, banzai!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (09-10-10), Iashaf (09-10-10)

bukkake is fucked up shit there are limitations to everything in life have a bit of respect for others NOW stop disagreein with me...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (09-10-10)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast