Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bukkake Party in Dublin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by loveslickingpussy View Post
    Hi,
    I am thinking of running a bukkake party in Dublin city centre, many lads here interested?

I have one lady interested in this, and if there are anymore, please contact me.

We can work out a price.

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jizzed in my Pants View Post
    ***removed*** seems to really like them, she held a few parties in Limerick last year, the more the merrier according to her, prob says it all really....
    It's clear now these 2 are one and the same, Navillus04, the whole purpose of this thread which he admits was to stir shit again..

Last edited by thehighwayman; 09-10-10 at 18:18.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (09-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by robijntje View Post
    Oh yay, going out to squirt all over a woman, completely degrading her and making herself feel worthless, with a bunch of other guys...

I'll pass.
    agree how low can a human being go...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (09-10-10)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    agree how low can a human being go...
    What does this say about the ladies that offer it then? doesnt say much about them or their self respect?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by robijntje View Post
    Oh yay, going out to squirt all over a woman, completely degrading her and making herself feel worthless, with a bunch of other guys...

I'll pass.
    I think this would be done with a willing participant as opposes to kidnapping a woman for it..........

Some people would consider paying a woman for sexual services on a one to one basis degrading............

Are we taking the moral highground because it's not something you're into???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

7. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

Rayden (09-10-10)

Blog Entries

***removed*** seems to really like them, she held a few parties in Limerick last year, the more the merrier according to her, prob says it all really....
    What does this say about the ladies that offer it then? doesnt say much about them or their self respect?
    What exactly is your point???

If the ladies are willing participants in this sort of thing then what's the problem???

Are you just here to question the respect ladies involved in this sort of thing have for themselves???

Or are you trying to narrow it down a little more than that by providing a link to such a lady???
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 09-10-10 at 18:16.
    L

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I think this would be done with a willing participant as opposes to kidnapping a woman for it..........

Some people would consider paying a woman for sexual services on a one to one basis degrading............

Are we taking the moral highground because it's not something you're into???
    dont think anyone talking morals whats wrong with simply having an opinion around here...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    dont think anyone talking morals whats wrong with simply having an opinion around here...
    Absolutely nothing wrong with having an opnion on it EP. But there's a difference between having an opinion on the act and an opinion or judgement on those partaking in it...........

Like saying ass gaping is disgusting, or, those who like ass gaping are disgusting........

Personally I'm not into it, but I don't think it's fair of me to judge those who are, provided all involved are doing so of their own free will.........
    L

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12