Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Who will deliver Lucy to James ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    427
    Reviews
    11

    Default Who will deliver Lucy to James ?

    Hi All,

    The spectacular Ms Lucy is due to travel from Galway to Cork. My guess is she and James will be secretly wed in Limerick a few days later (see schedule).
    Now we all know how Lucy hates trains and has an almost equal distain for old people, so what we need here is somebody young, preferably mute who can unite these two lovebirds once and for all.

    Any takers for driving Miss Lucy to Cork ?

    Answers on a postcard please.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,749
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    You are one smart boleeks. I'm not in cork. Guess where I am. Lol.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Another boring thread, ffs bring back Bigpaws and his sidekick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    427
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Another boring thread, ffs bring back Bigpaws and his sidekick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sit Rover. Sit.


    Just because you were not the one to become Mr Chambers doesn't mean you have to become mean and abusive.
    Why can you not share in their joy and hapiness and wish them the best in their years to come ?
    James Chambers, it really has a nice ring to it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iashaf View Post
    Sit Rover. Sit.


    Just because you were not the one to become Mr Chambers doesn't mean you have to become mean and abusive.
    Why can you not share in their joy and hapiness and wish them the best in their years to come ?
    James Chambers, it really has a nice ring to it.
    I'm sorry to become mean and abusive, but we need to change the record sometime, this chat site used to be good once upon a time.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    427
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I'm sorry to become mean and abusive, but we need to change the record sometime, this chat site used to be good once upon a time.
    That's OK. I'm over it.

    Why don't you start another interesting thread ? Can't wait to enjoy reading it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iashaf View Post
    That's OK. I'm over it.

    Why don't you start another interesting thread ? Can't wait to enjoy reading it.
    That's good Iashaf, why don't you start one and give us all a pleasant surprise.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to rover For This Useful Post:

    Iashaf (06-10-10)

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    733

    Default

    I know who will be delivering Miss Lucy to cork... but i am sworn to never tell.. but you would all be surprised... and put it this way it aint a train.. plane or automobile.. lol..x I am open to telling if the reward is right...x

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    As Rover said time to change the record on this website its really getting downright ridiculous...

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iashaf View Post
    Hi All,

    The spectacular Ms Lucy is due to travel from Galway to Cork. My guess is she and James will be secretly wed in Limerick a few days later (see schedule).
    Now we all know how Lucy hates trains and has an almost equal distain for old people, so what we need here is somebody young, preferably mute who can unite these two lovebirds once and for all.

    Any takers for driving Miss Lucy to Cork ?

    Answers on a postcard please.
    Iashaf, leave me out of your silly little games. You don't like me and I certainly don't like you, so lets be adult about it and leave it at that.

    Rover and Exp, well done. You fed a wonderful troll.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •