Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool FC takeover

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Is this guy even worth that much? He says he's going to wipe out debt and build a stadium and so on. Hicks and Gillett said this too. He has to wipe out £300mil debt and then the cost of the new stadium, ah what about investing in some good players. This one of the worst Liverpool defences I've seen, it's definitly the worst Liverpool midfield I've seen. The job is too big for the Hodge so they'll have to pay him off as well. Torres almost certainly wants to leave, although there aren't many options for him (maybe Chelsea). Sorry Pool fans, you're in trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Is this guy even worth that much? He says he's going to wipe out debt and build a stadium and so on. Hicks and Gillett said this too. He has to wipe out £300mil debt and then the cost of the new stadium, ah what about investing in some good players. This one of the worst Liverpool defences I've seen, it's definitly the worst Liverpool midfield I've seen. The job is too big for the Hodge so they'll have to pay him off as well. Torres almost certainly wants to leave, although there aren't many options for him (maybe Chelsea). Sorry Pool fans, you're in trouble!
    i agree with almost all this post...except im not sorry for the scouse scum lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i agree with almost all this post...except im not sorry for the scouse scum lol
    When Fergie's done in United are toast! Sorry Ben, £1.2 billion debt and no great manager to save you.

Reviews

When Fergie's done in United are toast! Sorry Ben, £1.2 billion debt and no great manager to save you.
    This I totally agree with. Utd is even worse off than we are, and we was/are ,depending on how this pans out, in real trouble.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    This I totally agree with. Utd is even worse off than we are, and we was/are ,depending on how this pans out, in real trouble.
    Even if they weren't in financial mess they would still struggle when fergie left but they would recover pretty quickly. With the debt I can't see them being anywhere near as successful. He's greatest manager ever in my view (bit of a cunt though).

maybe but i will have memorys of 20 years of being at the top...what 35 year old liverpool fan can say that?

Reviews

maybe but i will have memorys of 20 years of being at the top...what 35 year old liverpool fan can say that?
    Guess the 70 and 80's didn't happen then? Silly me.

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    Guess the 70 and 80's didn't happen then? Silly me.
    a 35 year old that remembers the seventys sorry mate what was i thinking

Reviews

a 35 year old that remembers the seventys sorry mate what was i thinking
    Didn't all 35 year old (Irish) Man U fans support Liverpool until 1993? Hmmm......

Reviews

Dunno....that they live in better city? It's true.....Manchester is shite!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast