Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
It is very frustrating but maybe you are not asking the right questions and assuming too much, I always confirm a ladies general area on the phone because I already know they are not local so them saying City centre on their profile isn't going to be very reliable, hence why I say you must be assuming too much. If they gave you the wrong general area then I'd be annoyed but until you clarify that confirmed City centre or just assumed city centre was actually city centre then I'd say it was all your own fault, sorry buddy ..
I'm missing how assuming city centre means city centre is my fault. If I bought a sandwich that said cheese sandwich on it, should I not assume it is a cheese sandwich in the pack?

Obviously when they're booking where they are staying they look up where it is on a map, so they can find it themselves, and in doing so should realise it's not the city centre. Also even looking around the area they should realise it's not the city centre; lots of houses, no businesses or retail stores.