Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you do ?

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    You would have to take the old woman, nobody would do anything else. Maybe it was a test for how realistic you are and how much you'd like to bs.
    you would lurk in chat and let someone else help the old lady...id say lol

Reviews

None of them, I hate giving lifts. The old woman would probably have a heart attack in the car fucking up your whole day, your old friend would bore you reminding you why he/she is an old friend and not a present friend, the beautiful woman is probably a cunt. I'd rather drive home on my own turn the radio up and have a bit of a sing.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dark-knight For This Useful Post:

CrackShotJack (06-10-10), WD-40 (05-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    no because your way you ended up having to pay a bus fare and walking home then.

very economical,
    Westside.
    u spend the time at the bus stop chatting up the beauty,could save 150euro, very econmical.plus in your friends must be fuckers because im pretty sure mine would bring my car back at collect me,plus i may just of saved old biddys live
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    u spend the time at the bus stop chatting up the beauty,could save 150euro, very econmical.plus in your friends must be fuckers because im pretty sure mine would bring my car back at collect me,plus i may just of saved old biddys live
    Naw , i phone 999 and tell them to send an ice cream van over for the old one, tell the beauty to get into the car quick cause the old friend is a pervert.

making friends and influencing ppl,
    Westside.

Reviews

Firstly, what the f**k is an old woman doing out at that time of night and in those weather conditions?
    Secondly, it's time the old friend got himself a job so he could afford to buy a car.....so to hell with the freeloader.
    Thirdly, no way am I stopping to pick up a streetwalker......no matter how beautiful she, is at a bus stop. There's guys who drive around in cars with blue flashing lights for that sort of thing.

But......................as we all know, this is a trick question. I am driving along alone, yet have only space for one person? Now if I were a taxi driver, I would pick up all three as they are going in the same general direction (otherwise they would'nt be at the bus stop. The old lady gets brought to the nearest A and E free of charge, the old friend also gets a free lift home and the beautiful young woman who is the only remaining passenger gets to pick up the entire tab.......or we could work something out! OK I know that taxis are'nt allowed to collect fares at bus stops, but this was a) an emergency, b) helping an old friend, and c) a case of an erection that needed satisfying.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    You would have to take the old woman, nobody would do anything else. Even if you didn't care about the old woman, your friend and the beautiful woman are right there.

Maybe it was a test for how realistic you are and how much you like to bs, the latter unfortunately being the more sought-after skill in today's world.
    I was realistic. The old one would die on the way to hospital in my car while the ambulance crew would stand a better chance of saving here. The old friend will always be there but the beauty you may not see again.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Naw , i phone 999 and tell them to send an ice cream van over for the old one, tell the beauty to get into the car quick cause the old friend is a pervert.

making friends and influencing ppl,

Westside.
    why the fuck would you ring 999 for an
    icecream van,dont think they have those
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    disappointed lads,
    who give the car to your friend, tell him to bring the old lady to hospital and you stay with the beauty at the bus stop.did i get the job
    You're HIRED !

Carlos , if you were to question the logic of the question at the interview , i'm not too sure whether they would give you the job too , or just thank you for coming and say goodbye !
    I have no signature at the moment

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    You're HIRED !

Carlos , if you were to question the logic of the question at the interview , i'm not too sure whether they would give you the job too , or just thank you for coming and say goodbye !
    Who wants to work for dopes like that? LOL

Westside.

Reviews

I would tell them to stick their job. Who wants to work with twats like that!! It's probably in marketing or something where they all think they're hip & alternative and cool and they're not. They're just twats!!

(I should have said the thing about giving the car to friend etc in the interview, shouldn't I?)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast