Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I dont want to know you anymore.

Reviews

I don't wish to involve myself in your little debate/arguement/fashion review, but if you are going to continue to quote a certain sentence about individualists, herds and siren calls, please be so kind as to attribute your quotation to the original author.

There should be a f**king law against plagiarism.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Im an individualist who does'nt follow the herd and surrender to the siren call of the advertising and marketing community in trying to comply with the latest fashion trends and yet i dont go around looking like a out of place gobshite.

Westside.
    Sorry brother Marvado. I was quoting Westie who said this about himself, after obviously copying the above from your good self.......

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I don't wish to involve myself in your little debate/arguement/fashion review, but if you are going to continue to quote a certain sentence about individualists, herds and siren calls, please be so kind as to attribute your quotation to the original author.

There should be a f**king law against plagiarism.
    But it's all a bit school yardish. I'll be giving it up now. Westie only wants to be seen with the cool kids and laugh at anybody who is an individual, doesn't conform or is different..........

Speaking of which, have the new shipment of the pine ones arrived for the Christmas market yet???.......
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234