Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: other things we should be doing when reading e-i forums?

deedin, i do be bringing my own current squeeze with my own self, so i shall being on my best behaviour, deedin i shall, for'n she do thinking i do be a good chap deedin she do
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    deedin, i do be bringing my own current squeeze with my own self, so i shall being on my best behaviour, deedin i shall, for'n she do thinking i do be a good chap deedin she do
    is she on some medication...how the fuck could you seem like a good chap?????..you have hammered the brain out of the back of her head with a mix of raging semi pounding and cock custard smothering...am i right?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

benin he talks of his blowup doll not of somthing human.

i do behaving my own self when i be with the current squeeze, for'n i do be punching well above me own weight with her, deedin i do..
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    i do behaving my own self when i be with the current squeeze, for'n i do be punching well above me own weight with her, deedin i do..
    ah the mask doth slip,there be a gentleman hiding behind whc s deedin custard deeds
    a thousand kisses deep..

Natasha Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    just trawling here through posts and having a laugh, looking and saying you can not be serious... also thinking a little wow when someone has told you something a little information can be dangerous.. then I thought fcuk go do your housework you lazy sod.. so guys must go now clean the house and other mindless chores dam wish i had a maid...so what is every one else suppose to be doing while reading threads here .....lol

Whilst reading the E-I forum i should be reading the E-E forums What a lazy sod..

lol what craziness has entered e-i today ...lol

Reviews

I should really go to sleep. I am actually tired.

Blog Entries

I've got two research papers due for school, but I've got a phobia about writing. i think I'll study hard for exams that way i don't have to do the papers, and still get a good grade.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    I've got two research papers due for school, but I've got a phobia about writing. i think I'll study hard for exams that way i don't have to do the papers, and still get a good grade.
    I'm not following, don't you have written exams also? How will you get good grades in those?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast