View Poll Results: Does different Nationalities have unique aromas?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes and it can bother me.

9 27.27%
  • Yes but it doesn't bother me

16 48.48%
  • No, you're imagining it..

8 24.24%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who agrees with me?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    that arse..yes i would
    Eh...ok ok ok ...mee too...sighhhhhh

Reviews

Back in the old days I would have went off on one. Saying Jimbo smells like this, Jimbo smells like that. He would make some lame attempts to get back at me (which would backfire). Some would laugh, some would be annoyed and Anon would be reporting me for taking his thread off topic. Not anymore though, I've changed.

Back on topic......those stinking Brazilians!!!

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Back in the old days I would have went off on one. Saying Jimbo smells like this, Jimbo smells like that. He would make some lame attempts to get back at me (which would backfire). Some would laugh, some would be annoyed and Anon would be reporting me for taking his thread off topic. Not anymore though, I've changed.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post

First of all, grammatical correction, I would have gone off on one. Secondly, you have realized you are no match for my quicker wit. So why not find JohnMurphy buddy and play with him. Leave the intelligent posting to us, Hmmm?

Back on topic…Brazilians smell so sweet..

5. Default

apparently eastern peeps like chinese etc think we smell of milk and not just ordinary milk SOUR milk...some guy down the pub told me that btw

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    First of all, grammatical correction, I would have gone off on one. Secondly, you have realized you are no match for my quicker wit. So why not find JohnMurphy buddy and play with him. Leave the intelligent posting to us, Hmmm?

Back on topic…Brazilians smell so sweet..
    Grammar correction?? Hi Westie!!

I like Murf......hard to make sense of him though.

Reviews

We have to agree with you anon , other wise u will wrap the trouser snake around our necks
    Last edited by An don; 04-10-10 at 23:19.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by neversoft View Post
    apparently eastern peeps like chinese etc think we smell of milk and not just ordinary milk SOUR milk...some guy down the pub told me that btw
    Yeah and we all know who we can blame for that....

Blog Entries

i'm not a racist but...
    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I firmly believe that nationalities each smell differently and have a unigue general smell, I reckon it's primarily down to the diet and some smell good others bad, I'm quite prone to this and unfortunately it can effect me when I'm with certain nationalities. I'm not saying they are dirty or anything like that, it's just their natural aroma..
    only messing Anon, I agree with you. People from different nations do smell differently to us just as much as i'll stink tomorrow for wolfing down a giant spag bol choc full of garlic tonight. It's only natural that what you eat will exit your body through your sweat too.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Yeah and we all know who we can blame for that....
    YEA thats the pic of the dude in the pub and hes called paul..feck he gets around
    Last edited by neversoft; 04-10-10 at 23:24.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to neversoft For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (04-10-10)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast