View Poll Results: Does different Nationalities have unique aromas?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes and it can bother me.

9 27.27%
  • Yes but it doesn't bother me

16 48.48%
  • No, you're imagining it..

8 24.24%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Who agrees with me?

Quote Originally Posted by sweethomes View Post
    Thanks for the offer , but no thanks . I doubt you could handle me , no offens
    no offence taken..but i would enjoy handling you lol

I am flatterd and blushing
    the girl from next door

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Sweethomes,I applaud your replys, we Irish are a very sensitive race some say childlike,and take offence very easily at the merest whiff of an insult,so I understand your point of view fully for if we (Irish) saw a thread ,I dislike the smell of an Irishman, you can imagine the uproar,and if this was posted by a first time poster instead of someone with a positive reputation (,who has got off lightly), there would be a mob with burning torches and pitch forks clamouring for his head,so i would like to state that im sorry for any offence caused and find brazilian women beautiful and their scent intoxicating
    a thousand kisses deep..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

sweethomes (06-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    Sweethomes,I applaud your replys, we Irish are a very sensitive race some say childlike,and take offence very easily at the merest whiff of an insult,so I understand your point of view fully for if we (Irish) saw a thread ,I dislike the smell of an Irishman, you can imagine the uproar,and if this was posted by a first time poster instead of someone with a positive reputation (,who has got off lightly), there would be a mob with burning torches and pitch forks clamouring for his head,so i would like to state that im sorry for any offence caused and find brazilian women beautiful and their scent intoxicating
    Ditto
    Imo Brazilians are the warmest, most beautiful girls that I have had the pleasure of meeting.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910