Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: When does your time start

  1. #1

    Default When does your time start

    Apologies if this has been asked and answered before but i have a question.

    When you book time with an escort, for example 30min, when does the time normally start? i.e. when you arrive at her location or when you get down to business(so to speak).

    Just wondering cause im new to this and had an appt where the escort invited me in, disappeared for about 10min and when she returned and got on with it,afterwards she said my 30min was up even tho i was only with her for 20 min but she was counting the time she was not in the room.

    Anyway thanks for taking time to read this n hopefully answer . cheers

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    How awful. Your time should start after you have had a shower and time to relax a little. Anything else is unfair.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    Dirty Harry (04-10-10), lonely (04-10-10), Rayden (04-10-10), richant12 (04-10-10), sharkskin (04-10-10)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cork City - Please get fucked off you bastard
    Posts
    938
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    deedin, i do always sh'tarting the sh'top watch as soon as said ladies lips touch my own raging semi. deedin i do says i.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Surely it has to be when you get down to business (so to speak). I think you were swindled.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwguy View Post
    Apologies if this has been asked and answered before but i have a question.

    When you book time with an escort, for example 30min, when does the time normally start? i.e. when you arrive at her location or when you get down to business(so to speak).

    Just wondering cause im new to this and had an appt where the escort invited me in, disappeared for about 10min and when she returned and got on with it,afterwards she said my 30min was up even tho i was only with her for 20 min but she was counting the time she was not in the room.

    Anyway thanks for taking time to read this n hopefully answer . cheers
    ya a total scam this happened me regularly too in my punting days & indeed many of my friends....

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    465
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    I wouldn't know, but what would be fair is that your time starts after you're alone with the lady in private accommodation. Her leaving for 10 minutes and subtract that from your time is, unfair and unacceptable... When she had something to do, she should've done it before you arrived, or have your time start after she returned.
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?


    Rotting Christ - Nemecic

    Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    you were ripped off mate..stick to the escorts with reviews if you like what you read then usually you will meet an escort that wont let you down.

    welcome to the boards by the way hope you keep posting and have a bit of fun here with us all

    benny

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    deedin, i do always sh'tarting the sh'top watch as soon as said ladies lips touch my own raging semi. deedin i do says i.
    i was in dublin city today doing some shopping and i went to every goddam book shop every where asking people where do i get the wellhungchap dictionary nobody could help me at all deedin they couldn't

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    i was in dublin city today doing some shopping and i went to every goddam book shop every where asking people where do i get the wellhungchap dictionary nobody could help me at all deedin they couldn't
    Good news Harry….Apparently you wont be needing that dictionary. Pat has introduced a dropdown Language Menu at the end of each page. Currently there is English, Spanish and Italian. Due to demand I believe WHC is to be included shortly…Handy that for those of you having difficulty.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    Dirty Harry (04-10-10)

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    854
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    They way I charge in my business is from when the jeep starts outside my house till it stops outside my house that evening, even if I have 2 or 3 hrs of a journey the client pays for that. So from a business point of view from the second you walk in the door till you close it on your way out. Luckily most good escorts don't see it that way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •