Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Lesson to be Learnt!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

well said fiona been there all you need is support.share the love to all ;regards ;dr love;

Jesus, that's some serious cash to give to Paddy Power, I feel your pain Rover, I'd suggest closing your online accounts asap, saved myself a fortune by doing that.

Good luck

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmy NI For This Useful Post:

rover (04-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy NI View Post
    Jesus, that's some serious cash to give to Paddy Power, I feel your pain Rover, I'd suggest closing your online accounts asap, saved myself a fortune by doing that.

Good luck
    i got a 6 mnth freeze on my account ...and thank fuck i have not gone back

5. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

rover (04-10-10)

Good luck with it Rover. I am so glad you are doing something about it. I am sure if you reward yourself well the time will pass very quickly.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

rover (04-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by feargal View Post
    All the best Rover. I had a brother with the same problem, can be done one day at a time, like any addiction
    It's a bugger when you have three addictions, drink, women and the wrong sort of punting, but they say don't try to give them all up together, concentrate on the one first, Thank God for that.

I could have been with beautiful Jasmin, sexy Fiona and endless others had I not been so stupid. I could have even given Yas a shout.

(ps and you Lucy).
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

It's Fiona's gorgeous big boobies that need support, not Rover

I lost some money on the gridiron over the weekend, but I have a simple rule for gambling - only gamble money in double figures, and never gamble a sum of money that has more than one zero in it.

Chin up dog!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

rover (04-10-10)

Rover, idea....save up the money u would have wasted on horses, and spend it getting Jasmina all over your face. That will surely motivate. Best of luck man.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to D11111 For This Useful Post:

rover (04-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    It's Fiona's gorgeous big boobies that need support, not Rover

I lost some money on the gridiron over the weekend, but I have a simple rule for gambling - only gamble money in double figures, and never gamble a sum of money that has more than one zero in it.

Chin up dog!!!
    If you've crossed the line, you can't even buy a draw ticket, it's not the amount that gives you the thrill, it's just another bet and the buzz that goes with it. Apparently, if someone asks you to buy a draw ticket, you reply kindly no thank you, if he asks you a second time, again you reply no thank you and if he pesters you a third time, you just tell him to FUCK OFF.

You can of course just give him the money for the ticket and not actually take the ticket.

Rover you have made the first step deciding to change.. now like anyone of us here you can only do it one day at a time... so take that day as it comes.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by DONEGALANGEL; 04-10-10 at 13:50.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DONEGALANGEL For This Useful Post:

rover (04-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    Rover you have made the first step deciding to change.. now like anyone of us here you can only do it one day at a time... so take that day as it comes.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Thank you Donegal Angel, I suppose the first step is recognising that you have a problem, admitting to yourself defeat and understanding that this problem is beyond your control. So I will take it one day at a time, thanks a million. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by rover; 04-10-10 at 14:24. Reason: forgot the kisses.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast