Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Im going to meet lucy chambers this week

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy NI View Post
    Haha, having already had the pleasure I have to admit biting's low down on the list of things she does with her mouth
    mmmm sounds promising ...

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy NI View Post
    Haha, having already had the pleasure I have to admit biting's low down on the list of things she does with her mouth
    Yes, as El Gordo pointed out I do talk rather a lot. Hello Jimmy, lovely to see you on the boards. I hope to be in Derry soon x
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Yes, as El Gordo pointed out I do talk rather a lot. Hello Jimmy, lovely to see you on the boards. I hope to be in Derry soon x
    Haha, exactly what I was alluding too

[edit] I'll keep my eyes peeled for your triumphant return
    Last edited by jimmy NI; 04-10-10 at 12:06.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmy NI For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (04-10-10)

Reviews

Lucy, when are you planning on coming to Limerick? There's a few regular posters on the boards who want a turn

There's me - I have a really small penis and am usually too nervous to do much but talk. I'm an easy mark

There's Doozer - I'm not sure if Doozer punts, but he might break his duck for you!

There's Alec - he's more of a pimp than a punter, and I'm not sure he washes all that much, so you might consider jacking up the price for a visit from him.

There's Rayden - Ray will be a bit disappointed when he gets your panties off and doesn't see a cock, but no worries, he's well capable of banging anything that has a hole in it, as several of the trees in the Peoples' Park can attest to

There's Kieree - he doesn't post all that much anymore but he still punts. He's a "steamer" trying to cure himself of his affliction. He'll explain more.

There's Experienced Punter - he usually spends most of his time on the roof of the Clarion, staring down into the murky waters of the Shannon and thinking about flinging himself to his doom, so he'll probably need some cheering up.

Plus a few more.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (04-10-10), rover (04-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Lucy, when are you planning on coming to Limerick? There's a few regular posters on the boards who want a turn

There's me - I have a really small penis and am usually too nervous to do much but talk. I'm an easy mark

There's Doozer - I'm not sure if Doozer punts, but he might break his duck for you!

There's Alec - he's more of a pimp than a punter, and I'm not sure he washes all that much, so you might consider jacking up the price for a visit from him.

There's Rayden - Ray will be a bit disappointed when he gets your panties off and doesn't see a cock, but no worries, he's well capable of banging anything that has a hole in it, as several of the trees in the Peoples' Park can attest to

There's Kieree - he doesn't post all that much anymore but he still punts. He's a "steamer" trying to cure himself of his affliction. He'll explain more.

There's Experienced Punter - he usually spends most of his time on the roof of the Clarion, staring down into the murky waters of the Shannon and thinking about flinging himself to his doom, so he'll probably need some cheering up.

Plus a few more.

That was very funny Mousey, especially the one about poor old Rayden, I'm glad I'm not from Limerick, God knows what you would have come out with.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

I will come to Limerick only if I can see you Mr Mousey. You are, after all, the main attraction. Oh, and Exp of course.

PS, Lay off Rayden... I think you are jealous of his creativity and free lovin' skills.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 04-10-10 at 12:18.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Mousey (04-10-10)

Reviews

I will come to Limerick only if I can see you Mr Mousey. You are, after all, the main attraction. Oh, and Exp of course.
    Awh You hear that, losers? Main attraction!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (04-10-10)

Er, Hi Guys.

Thanks for that, it made me giggle as I got out the shower, and I am still giggling while in bed.
    Benny- Just be yourself, I don't bite
    An Don- As always, thank you for lunch
    Anon- you are a naughty (but talented) man
    Dub1- I will make you a cocktail sometime
    James- Oh dear. I will give the matter some thought
    Erika- Besitos honey. Glad to see you back xxx
    John Rambo- Do I not ring you and whisper sweet nothings? Next time I am north, the first date is yours. John Rambo for full mod!

Goodnight guys, don't ever change. You are all really special.
    Except me.
    I, apparently, am grumpy!

dom

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dom For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (04-10-10)

PS, Lay off Rayden... I think you are jealous of his creativity and free lovin' skills.
    Me? I have no time anyway between work & running Competitions here....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (04-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    Except me.
    I, apparently, am grumpy!

dom
    You my love, are rather fun. Besides, grumpy is a challenge, which I have always rather liked. Come on Dom, I know I make you smile, just a tiny little bit..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast