Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Question to Ponder

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I have not much to feel privileged about, but I see life as something that we were lucky to have, after all, had we not been here, the world would have spun its daily rounds like any other day.

You could even say that life is a coincidence...
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

2. Default

Actually I was just looking out of my bedroom window this morning and watching the sunlight coming through the trees and the lovely colours of the leaves. A simple thing like that can make me thankful and happy with my life.

3. Default

When you live in the moment everything is perfect when you start thinking the moment gets shattered.
    Last edited by Rockman; 04-10-10 at 08:23.

Blog Entries

I too had a moment today. I put on my portable cd ready to face the day and it wouldnt work, put on a diff cd and still wouldnt work, put on a diff cd and it stilllllllllll wouldnt work. I thought life could be much worse West and i looked at my dead cd player and figured yes i t could be.

So i smashed it off a wall and now take comfort in knowing that at least it looks broken now.

must get a new one,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rockman View Post
    When you live in the moment everything is perfect when you start thinking the moment gets shattered.
    Live in the moment - take the batteries out of your clock.

Westside.

Reviews

This thread is horse balls.

Life stinks. It's completely random with more bad experiences than good, with only cancer or a stroke waiting for you at the end. The best you can do in this miserable ephemeral existence is grab onto whatever the fuck you can and hang on for dear life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    This thread is horse balls.

Life stinks. It's completely random with more bad experiences than good, with only cancer or a stroke waiting for you at the end. The best you can do in this miserable ephemeral existence is grab onto whatever the fuck you can and hang on for dear life.
    i agree.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Torturedarc View Post
    We all live busy lives and we all have moral dilemmas. Life can throw good and bad and sometimes tragic events that seem to make me ponder what its all about?.
    Money, friendships, arguments, pride and conscience all effect us all. Its easy to get dragged down and feel that things are not good and there is nothing to be thankful for or happy about.
    In my short life i have seen death and sickness but i have to say what keeps me going is having the pleasure of knowing children that are ill and just get on with life..
    They don't feel sorry for themselves, they get on with it and play when they are well and smile when they can.
    They are an inspiration to me and i feel privileged to be around them and share in what times they have and the minor victories they achieve.
    So my question is what makes you look at life and make you feel privileged.?

This is probably too serious for you all but i thought i would ask.
    nice post Tort,, life is a comparitive thing,, unfortunately most only compare themselves to the top 2%and say mmm my life is shite,,I try to compare myself and my situation to the whole 100% and in that way I feel blessed to be born in a relatively free and happy place..

Poggo.........
    Last edited by poggo; 04-10-10 at 13:07.
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

I have been through many difficulties in life... many that can never be shared... for a long time I was a vicitim...what did I do well I often cried, often wondered was out there for me... then I things changed... the black tunnel was opening up and there was light coming back into my life... I am the girl whose dream at 10 was to be the perfect mother, have so many kids and wrap them in unconditional love... often people look at what others have and think they are so lucky but often behind the scenes there is something they don`t have that others so take for granted.........everytime I heard children playing and laughing I consider it the best music that was ever made.....when I get up in the morning and realise I am alive.... that every day I`m a stronger person... and I can still hear the best music ever... I look out the window I see rain... then see the birds playing in small puddles amongst the flowers and think thats not so bad... when the sunshines I see rainbows through glass and give a little giggle... so I guess what I enjoy out of live is the free things that you get for a moment and can never recapture but every day there will be another....xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DONEGALANGEL For This Useful Post:

Paddii (04-10-10)

Blog Entries

When things get bad i just think of ppl like this and it all becomes so tiny and small then.Things can happen that you have no control over but you have control over your response to it, like this guy and i have seen lots more.

Westside.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast