Thread: Married Bliss

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

A married couple is discussing why their marriage is in rut.
    They decide that like many married people, it’s because they never go out and have fun anymore.
    “Let’s go out and have a good time tonight,” the wife says finally.
    “Okay,” the husband replies. “But if you get home before I do, leave the hallway light on.”
    ................................................................................ .....................................

A woman got home after a shopping trip and was horrified to find her husband in bed with a stunning young girl.
    Just as she was about to storm out of the house, her husband jumped up and stopped her with this story.

“Before you do anything, I want you to hear how this all came about.
    Driving home, I saw this girl, looking poor and tired, and I offered her a ride,”
    She was hungry, so I brought her home and fed her some of the lobster you had forgotten about in the refrigerator.
    Her shoes were worn out, so I gave her a pair of your shoes you no longer wear because they are out of style.
    She was cold, so I gave her that new Christmas sweater you never wore because you did not like the style.
    Her slacks were worn, so I gave her a pair of yours that you do not fit into anymore.
    Then, as she was about to leave the house, she paused and asked, ‘Is there anything else that your wife doesn’t use anymore?’ And so, here we are!”

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (16-11-13), TheBestPoster (19-12-10)