Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Deedin’s latest adventure

anytime i read a review i look at the reviewers other reviews unless you do that you have no clue what the bloke is like and cant trust the review..if you do that with whc you will see his style of posting.... and his reviews are positive so i really am puzzled as to the crime here

2. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (01-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Most people who read reviews don't read the boards, so they won't be in on the joke. I don't think it's useful to criticise JR for activating it, but now that everyone's had a good laugh I think the best thing would be for whc to write a regular review.
    perhaps this would be a good idea as nobody..and i include whc in this was trying to harm a ladys business

Reviews

Fair points gents; I hadn't considered the possibility that this review could actually damage the girls reputation.

That being said, I'm not totally conviced that it actually would do any damage to the lady; it is a POSITIVE review afterall, and a note from John Rambo or one of the other mods could be put there on the review to clear up any 'misunderstandings' regarding WHC's interesting use of the English language. Deedin' that'd solve it, says I!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

benin (01-10-10), JohnRambo (01-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    Fair points gents; I hadn't considered the possibility that this review could actually damage the girls reputation.

That being said, I'm not totally conviced that it actually would do any damage to the lady; it is a POSITIVE review afterall, and a note from John Rambo or one of the other mods could be put there on the review to clear up any 'misunderstandings' regarding WHC's interesting use of the English language. Deedin' that'd solve it, says I!
    yes it would solve it well said that super hero(super is stretching it..and as for hero)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I don't think this review would do the lady any harm. But it's also not going to do her much good. As Rayden said, if you didn't know whc you would probably just discount the review completely. And most people reading it won't know whc. If she had plenty of other reviews that wouldn't matter much. But she has two, one from a guy with no other reviews and one from a guy with three. So I think a straight review would be less entertaining but more helpful.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

benin (01-10-10), Rayden (01-10-10), westcorklad (02-10-10)

Reviews

Ah for gods sake we are all so judgemental.. I admit that us knowing WHC will give us a giggle..no a laugh from this review, but having said that it is by no means negative and I cannot see how it will damage her career. Happening upon it as a Joe soap one would certainly raise an eyebrow, but on clicking on his previous reviews one can see a trend of an almighty pisstaker. When having been presented with WHC style initially here we were all taken aback by his style…but grew to love it. Any punter that follows his reviews will come to the same conclusion. Its early days yet for Deedin, and I’m sure he will get as big a following in the reviewers world as he has attained here. He is not offensive in his review but complimentary…as such. So let the general public form their own conclusion and let’s not condemn him yet. I think the girl will get notoriety more than the next from his review so long as he keeps up the trend.

Drive on WHC…I’m with ya buddy..

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

benin (01-10-10), Cable87 (02-10-10), hd7055 (01-10-10), Iashaf (01-10-10), JohnRambo (01-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Ah for gods sake we are all so judgemental.. I admit that us knowing WHC will give us a giggle..no a laugh from this review, but having said that it is by no means negative and I cannot see how it will damage her career. Happening upon it as a Joe soap one would certainly raise an eyebrow, but on clicking on his previous reviews one can see a trend of an almighty pisstaker. When having been presented with WHC style initially here we were all taken aback by his style…but grew to love it. Any punter that follows his reviews will come to the same conclusion. Its early days yet for Deedin, and I’m sure he will get as big a following in the reviewers world as he has attained here. He is not offensive in his review but complimentary…as such. So let the general public form their own conclusion and let’s not condemn him yet. I think the girl will get notoriety more than the next from his review so long as he keeps up the trend.

Drive on WHC…I’m with ya buddy..
    damn it i hate to agree with that langer..so i wont reply
    Last edited by benin; 01-10-10 at 21:47. Reason: thats a reply benny ya tool

12. Default

jayus.....this thread sums up most of whats wrong with this forum.......a case of sure we all know what hes really like.....and lets face it since shes not one of the gang lets have a laugh at her.....

Thats not true at all. None of us were laughing at the lady, we were laughing at WHC. It is a bit much to get annoyed with something so lighthearted, isn't it?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (01-10-10)

15. Default

Still think he was making little of her.......but thats just my opinion .....

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast