Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Deedin’s latest adventure

Quote Originally Posted by dubliner123 View Post
    Still think he was making little of her.......but thats just my opinion .....
    I appreciate what you are saying but I have seen some really nasty reviews that to me had little or no relevance, were completely hurtful to the girl and could damage her reputation. WHC isn't for everyone, but I really don't think he is malicious. If anything, he just tries to see the funnier side to things.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (01-10-10)

jayus.....this thread sums up most of whats wrong with this forum.......a case of sure we all know what hes really like.....and lets face it since shes not one of the gang lets have a laugh at her.....
    not one of us are laughing at her..and in fact i would like to meet her

4. Default

true .....but making a laugh of someone can be equally hurtful.......jut feel that continuing on in a review the same way that you post here just makes things a little personal

Reviews

I don't think whc should write a "regular" review, he wrote a review I like it its honest not the usual shite. Thats whats wrong with society there is too many people waiting to hammer the nail that sticks out. I like different its interesting.

"I don't want to live like you. I don't want to talk like you. I am going to be like ME."

Plus. Any lady that gets a review from whc will get a lot more traffic looking at her profile. Its good publicity.
    Last edited by dark-knight; 01-10-10 at 22:24.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dark-knight For This Useful Post:

Iashaf (01-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I appreciate what you are saying but I have seen some really nasty reviews that to me had little or no relevance, were completely hurtful to the girl and could damage her reputation. WHC isn't for everyone, but I really don't think he is malicious. If anything, he just tries to see the funnier side to things.
    Blah blah blah

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Iashaf View Post
    Blah blah blah
    Ooooh Iashaf ...I trust that that is tongue in cheek buddy. we are all buddies here..right???

Reviews

true .....but making a laugh of someone can be equally hurtful.......jut feel that continuing on in a review the same way that you post here just makes things a little personal
    I take your point Dubliner but you know his review was not malicious ... and you have an argument for those that dont know WHC. but to read it as an outsider....one would kinda think..WTF is that... then by reading his previous you start to see the form. Maybe we are bias because we know him, but I still dont think he was in anyway degrading or insulting...its just his way. Hopefully the general pulic will see it as such. In fairness...he could become a very interesting reviewer so long as his strange & weird language is uniform. He could become a very trusted reviewer..so long as you speak WHC...lol.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Ooooh Iashaf ...I trust that that is tongue in cheek buddy. we are all buddies here..right???
    Buddies indeed

Reviews

Now to get back on topic.............

Deedin deedin cun-full faced-biatch...

deedin mustard and mayo deedin
    deedin do de da deee fal day

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Iashaf View Post
    Blah blah blah
    Fuck off Texas!!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast