Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 127

Thread: Deedinís latest adventure

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    6,847

    Smile Deedinís latest adventure

    Iíve just read this for the fourth time and Iím still laughing, honestly my ribs are sore.

    Deediní you need help mate.

    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 029248 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

    benin (01-10-10), JAMESCORK (01-10-10), wellhungchap (01-10-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Deedin it do be a pleasure to read such an deedin well eloquent review, I'd say

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

    wellhungchap (01-10-10)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    I nearly pissh'd in me pants readin' that, deedin' I nearly did!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    wellhungchap (01-10-10)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,747
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Fcukin ace...pmsl...One lucky girl.

    Bet she is hopin to get the good news as well....

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    wellhungchap (01-10-10)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Deedin it do be a pleasure to read such an deedin well eloquent review, I'd say
    deedin it is for all us on the boards ...can you imagine a shy first time punter reading that review? would he have any clue what it was about????

    pmsl best review ever imo

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    dub1 (01-10-10), JohnRambo (01-10-10), wellhungchap (01-10-10)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,747
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    deedin it is for all us on the boards ...can you imagine a shy first time punter reading that review? would he have any clue what it was about????

    pmsl best review ever imo
    Could you imagine being the poor Escort that has to have it on her profile for the rest of her career.....the laugh the girls will have down the pub.....pmsl.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    benin (01-10-10), dub1 (01-10-10), wellhungchap (01-10-10)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Could you imagine being the poor Escort that has to have it on her profile for the rest of her career.....the laugh the girls will have down the pub.....pmsl.
    I reckon they'll be ringing HIM up after that! LOL!

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    dub1 (01-10-10), wellhungchap (01-10-10)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I reckon they'll be ringing HIM up after that! LOL!
    they will be ringing him up alright...but mostly asking for no reviews .....id say

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    dub1 (01-10-10), wellhungchap (01-10-10)

  17. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    The best part about the whole thing is I bet the poor escort has read that review about a million times now and she probably still doesnít know if itís a positive or a negative review.

    All I know is itís an honour and a privilege to activate Deedinís reviews when they come in.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

    benin (01-10-10), Dirty Harry (01-10-10), dub1 (01-10-10), JAMESCORK (01-10-10), wellhungchap (01-10-10)

  19. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Iíve just read this for the fourth time and Iím still laughing, honestly my ribs are sore.

    Deediní you need help mate.

    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 029248 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies
    very funny alright classic infact....lol

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

    benin (01-10-10), JAMESCORK (01-10-10), wellhungchap (01-10-10)

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •