Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: x factor chloe is she too stupid to know the chance she blew

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    i concur. but, i wont elaborate on how i feel they should clean said make up off their boat races, as i have already picked up an infraction today. lets just say it involves some tom foolery & japery,and leave it at that.
    Apparently your method is good for the skin. It is good to know romance is alive and well with you.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

wellhungchap (29-09-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    the stupid waste was sad ,this girl could sing ...but had nobody to tell her to cop on ,she has a kid,you just feel sad ,well i do what a waste of a life
    But this is the criteria as of late and she can sing to some degree. Just be different, be a jackass and half sing and you might get a deal on a singing career if you make enough mag issues. Doubt it? Look at jedward even groups like Oasis. No singing talent, nothing but all sorts of mag worthy rubbish.

This is the criteria to get a break today,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    But this is the criteria as of late and she can sing to some degree. Just be different, be a jackass and half sing and you might get a deal on a singing career if you make enough mag issues. Doubt it? Look at jedward even groups like Oasis. No singing talent, nothing but all sorts of mag worthy rubbish.

This is the criteria to get a break today,
    Westside.
    Compairing Oasis to J******.

Please listen to Whats Teh Story (Morning Glory) in full.

Reviews

Awh man, I hate Oasis. Their lyrics read like one of Poggo's poems.

ride wit choo
    in mah bee emm double ewww
    you make me laaaafff
    gimme yer autograaaaffff

Please.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Compairing Oasis to J******.

Please listen to Whats Teh Story (Morning Glory) in full.
    Thats just a comparison of how wide this criteria actually stretches. Look at as many of the top bands as you can as of late and go back to the early eighties and check them. Today to act the jackass better than you can sing whereas back then you sang well first and then if it suited you ,you could act the jackass. Go back even further to the sixties and seventies and you really had to be able to sing. Even Elvis god forbide could sing but today? Not many good talented singers at all and defo wouldnt stand on stage or even belong on stage with the likes of Mercury or The Who.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 29-09-10 at 17:01.

Reviews

Thats just a comparison of how wide this criteria actually stretches. Look at as many of the top bands as you can as of late and go back to the earlu eighties and check them. Today to act the jackass better than you can sing whereas back then you sang well first and then if it suited you ,you could act the jackass. Go back even further to the sisties and seventies and you really have yo be able to sing. Even Elvis god forbide could sing but today? Not many good talented singers at all and defo wouldnt stand on stage or even belong on stage with the likes of Mercury or The Who.

Westside.
    I see your point Westie. Todays bands for the most part are horrid. (Never thought I'd say that! I must be turing into a Grumpy Old man).

Blog Entries

I see your point Westie. Todays bands for the most part are horrid. (Never thought I'd say that! I must be turing into a Grumpy Old man).
    Its too easy to get a break today based on how you act or how different you are. Before you had to work your way right up the ladder so those that got there were very good as they would have never made it otherwise. The Beatles as far as i know played bars regularly, so did U2, Duran Duran, and pretty much all rest. They had to rely on their musical ability whereas today they rely more on being an idiot or acting different to get recognized. The bands of years gone by had no Xfactor or easy exposure so they had to sweat and sacrifice and put their livelihoods on the line.

and you only hear of the ones that made it,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 29-09-10 at 17:12.

Reviews

Its too easy to get a break today based on how you act or how different you are. Before you had to work your way right up the ladder so those that got there were very good as they would have never made it otherwise. The Beatles as far as i know played bars regularly, so did U2, Duran Duran, and pretty much all rest. They had to rely on their musical ability whereas today they rely more on being an idiot or acting different to get recognized. The bands of years gone by had no Xfactor or easy exposure so they had to sweat and sacrifice and put their livelihoods on the line.

and you only hear of the ones that made it,
    Westside.
    The internet too. A good few of those crummy new wave of indie bands like Teh Arctic Monkeys (wtf happened to them?) got their break through posting their sh!t online.

Reviews

And that woman who went on about wanting to be a punk rocker with flowers in her hair...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Rayden (29-09-10)

Blog Entries

The internet too. A good few of those crummy new wave of indie bands like Teh Arctic Monkeys (wtf happened to them?) got their break through posting their sh!t online.
    One advantage that these shows do bring is when a real good singer gets exposure that ,for whatever reason they didnt get before, such as Susan Boyle and Paul Potts etc but the type of music they sing has a far greater audience age range than say jedward or whoever else and Boyle as good as she is is no Mary Black by any means.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 29-09-10 at 17:23.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast