Thread: An apology

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by johnmurphy View Post
    your right

nav started a fight between tyson and holyfield

rover bit alanas ear

everyone loves lucy

bedest and patricia have the same IP adress
    Who is this bedest character? I'd like to meet him.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Because of the nature of this mess - that it appears Alana and Navillius have been posting from the same IP tonight - to sort this out will require some investigation as to who is posting as who etc. I don't think it would be very fair to ban Navillius and not ban Alana until these matters have been looked into fully. I can tell you one thing for sure, that we have had to spend the last two evenings trying to sort out a dispute between 2 people, and it's time this was brought to a close. I'll also be the first to make it very clear that Alana is completely innocent in this if that is what we find after further investigations.
    i was wrong

alana and nav love each other

and patricia is innocent

(i think thats it now)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    He's dyslexic? What's your excuse for some of the rubbish you post?

bed est is a brother of deb est

deb is a lovely girl you should meet her sometime

Reviews

He's dyslexic? What's your excuse for some of the rubbish you post?
    Ouchie Mama!!

Reviews

Because of the nature of this mess - that it appears Alana and Navillius have been posting from the same IP tonight - to sort this out will require some investigation as to who is posting as who etc. I don't think it would be very fair to ban Navillius and not ban Alana until these matters have been looked into fully. I can tell you one thing for sure, that we have had to spend the last two evenings trying to sort out a dispute between 2 people, and it's time this was brought to a close. I'll also be the first to make it very clear that Alana is completely innocent in this if that is what we find after further investigations.
    to be fair to all side in this , shouldnt this thread be locked then till this is sorted
    "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Liverpool we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves."

Bill Shankly

Blog Entries

Ouchie Mama!!
    Well show a little bit more respect for Westie in the next thread and you won't incur my wrath!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Patricia For This Useful Post:

Prickly (28-09-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by labratd22 View Post
    to be fair to all side in this , shouldnt this thread be locked then till this is sorted
    We could try that approach. It usually results in people creating multiple other threads on the same topic. Do you think if I locked this now folks you could contain yourselves until tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by labratd22 View Post
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Reviews

We could try that approach. It usually results in people creating multiple other threads on the same topic. Do you think if I locked this now folks you could contain yourselves until tomorrow?
    it might stop most of the idle gossip, its more like the local ICA in here sometimes
    "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Liverpool we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves."

Bill Shankly

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast