Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: An apology

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Lets get it on!!!
    just saw this, maybe it's best to not have Mills Lane as a Mod, he's a bit ban happy!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Been with Alana three times and she was certainly a lovely person who was very nice to me. I don't quite know what's going on, or how it started, but it's an aweful pity.
    I don't think Alana should have been banned.
    She has a reputation to maintain here. She might want to defend herself.
    She will have the chance to do so in the morning, but most people will already perceive her as guilty, because of the ban. This sounds like prejudice to me and I hate this sound

I think it is something very fishy about Navillus and Alana sharing the same IP tonight but there could be a valid explanation for this. Maybe Navillus, being in a very apologetic mode, asked to see Alana to deliver his apology in person and once there he used her laptop? Surely that wouldn't be a banning offence ? Or maybe Alana became a superhero went to Navillu's house to kick his arse and after a little king-fu session, she took a break on his laptop

Alana was always nice to me, so it is very hard for me to imagine she would be in the middle of it, other then a victim.
    I really hope EI will come to the same opinion after some investigation and the matter will be put to rest.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

labratd22 (27-09-10), westcorklad (27-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by johnmurphy View Post
    WTF you on about depest
    Well I insinuating that the place was exciting because you weren't here. Now you're back the excitment will cease. You See?

This is off topic? What is the topic?

Reviews

[QUOTE=monster_monster;294136]just saw this, maybe it's best to not have Mills Lane as a Mod, he's a bit ban happy!!!

Dunno.....he didn't even disqualify Tyson when he bit off Holyfields ear ffs!

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Well I insinuating that the place was exciting because you weren't here. Now you're back the excitment will cease. You See?

This is off topic? What is the topic?
    not sure what the topic is nav said something but that is removed then someone else said something then nav said something but that is removed then someelse said something nav is banned nav is alana alana is banned its like a jigsaw puzzle with a lot of the pieces missing

7. The Following User Says Thank You to johnmurphy For This Useful Post:

An don (27-09-10)

Reviews

Maybe all will become clear tomorrow or maybe not , who knows . what a weird and wacky world this forum is lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Been with Alana three times and she was certainly a lovely person who was very nice to me. I don't quite know what's going on, or how it started, but it's an aweful pity.
    I have to agree with Rover, having met Alana as well she isnt the kind to start any crap like this.
    "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Liverpool we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves."

Bill Shankly

oh there is also a subtopic about tyson and holyfield i think

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by johnmurphy View Post
    westie why dont you shut the fuck up no wonder the girls wont post
    I hope you guys faces look better than your wit.

LOL night sweetie johnny,
    Westside.

right got it

alana started a fight between tyson and lucy

nav bit off holyfields ear

rover loves alana

alana and nav are the same person!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to johnmurphy For This Useful Post:

Rayden (27-09-10)

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast