Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexy Photos, Roll Top Bath, Four Poster Bed Etc. Location Help

Default respect for others

Paws, you are really crossing the line. There is no excuse for insulting people the way you do. And you are making yourself look like a fool. Show some respect to Heather and Dick and say you are sorry for being a twat.

You were under the delusion that we were having a conversation?

When I asked for help regarding a location, I assumed you would realise that I was asking the normal people, silly, not yourself, a lonely lowlife who posseses all the charm and intellect of a slug

As I have pointed out to you before, I have too much self confidence to be concerned by what you think.

It would be interesting to see how you would react if everyone who uses the board ignored you. I'll set the trend

Get this, nobody likes you

Heather x

Reviews

Thumbs down Hold On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funtimes read this thread from the BEGINNING and tell me who started the name calling etc?!?!?!?!?!
    Are you blind?!?!?!?!?!
    Dickless called me a twat outta no were when i wasn't even talking to him!!!
    Heather told me to fuck off without any provocation!!!!
    Then you funtimes butt in to give you're two cents worth telling ME not insult anybody?!?!?!?! Get a grip!!!!!!!!

Let's see if you respond to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paws for thought

Reviews

Cool By The Way.............

................ funtimes you are a prick!!
    That is in response to YOU calling ME a twat ............ I think thats fair don't you?? Or do you even know what fair is?????????????

I wouldnt even bother replying funtimes...
    The man has problems rationalising his own behaviour...
    It's boring and tiresome...
    It's attention seeking at it's most desperate...
    Nobody likes him...

Heather x

Reviews

Talking Ooooooooooooooo

He wont respond because what can he say??? I'm right and thats it!!
    You really believe you can speak for EVERYONE heather????

Paws for thought

Reviews

This is a case for the E-I Judge! Lets rewind......

#1: "Before I go scouring the internet looking at every hotel in Dublin and surrounds, does anyone know of a hotel or other suitable location that has a room with roll top bath, four poster bed etc for some new photos. Thinking - bubble baths, silk stockings and edwardian corsets here, you get the picture - Maybe a special bridal suite or something.
    I can look in the UK too, but thought it may be fun to get them taken whilst I am in Dublin Heather xxx"
    (UK Heather was seeking a suitalble location for new photo shoots)

#2: "I know just the place your looking for heather ............ send me a pm and i'll tell you which hotel as i don't want to put hotel name on public forum!!"
    (Bigpaws kind heartedly assisted UK Heather and gave a suggesting)

#3: "Just wanted to thank the guys who messaged me - found the perfect place now thanks!"
    (UK Heather gratefully thanks the guys)

#4: "You're more than welcome heather!!"
    (Big Paws responds politely to Heathers Gratittude)

#5: "I'd double up on your medication if I were you - You appear to be imagining things"
    (UK Heather insults Big Paws recommendation although he was only trying to help, it' s like going to Africa doing your best to help the sick and poor but to hear unappreciation from them, its like putting yer heart and soul to make the best dinner for your lady but she nags nags nags about how bad it is and that you spoilt her dinner. Uk Heather, you gave Paws a heart bashing, I dont blame him for being provoked and then to have two others attacking him when he was not the first to throw the insult, my point is He Was Only Trying To Help u! u should know that! and be more appreciative! now make Love not War, thats why we're at this website!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    What do you get when you put the words cunt, fat and unpleasant together???
    Bigpaws I said no calling ladies cunts here

Reviews

Cool Not Guilty!!!

Patricia i didnt call a LADY a cunt .............. and i would appreciate it if you treated every poster on this forum equally thank you!!
    I wonder how you will vote in Silo's interesting poll ............. ???

Paws for thought

Default other posts

Paws , you insulted people on other posts, not just this one. So say you are sorry.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast