Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: An Apology To Westside

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    I was referring to Punterminator and AnDon. Those conniving, backstabbing bastards!! Oh we'll never forget the day of "The Trap". Let us never forget the day of "The Trap". I was there (okay I wasn't, but I read about it) and I never stop reminding Westie of the day of "The Trap".
    Shhh. We have decided to 'let that go' Or I think I have..
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Shhh. We have decided to 'let that go' Or I think I have..
    Well I haven't Lucy!! It still hurts so much!!

Reviews

Let us never forget the day of "The Trap". I was there (okay I wasn't, but I read about it) and I never stop reminding Westie of the day of "The Trap".

Well if people are stupid enough to fall in to a so called trap , says it all really.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to An don For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-09-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Thanks gorgeous, I really need to get a backbone at tell people what I think of there stupid posts rather than trying to be diplomatic all the time

mmmmmmm...never figured you as a shy and retiring poster....
    a thousand kisses deep..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Jesus H Christ,....this is a first , Lucy your war of attrition with westie is boring,and shame on you girl for creating a post ,which you knew would result in this monotous sparring.....both of you like it both of you look for it ,so both of you pls dont seem offended if in any of your future posts /threads decends to this,you now both openly court this boring insulting dialogue...shut up and tune out if you dont like each other ....Im sick off the Lucy/westie ..roadshow
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 26-09-10 at 23:08.
    a thousand kisses deep..

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

Experienced Punter esq (27-09-10), Lucy Chambers (27-09-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    Jesus H Christ,....this is a first , Lucy your war of attrition with westie is boring,and shame on you girl for creating a post ,which you knew would result in this monotous sparring.....both of you like it both of you look for it ,so both of you pls dont seem offended if in any of your future posts /threads decends to this,you now both openly court this boring insulting dialogue...shut up and tune out if you dont like each other ....Im sick off the Lucy/westie ..roadshow
    Hey not my fault she is obcessed with me but i dont mind it cause im used to women getting obcessed. Work away sweetie.

I love boredom ,dont you Ric?
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    Ric, last time I looked this was an internet forum, not the senate. If you don't like the thread, don't read it.

Westside- get over yourself.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

I was referring to Punterminator and AnDon. Those conniving, backstabbing bastards!! Oh we'll never forget the day of "The Trap". Let us never forget the day of "The Trap". I was there (okay I wasn't, but I read about it) and I never stop reminding Westie of the day of "The Trap".
    You obviously know fuck all about "The Trap" - which to be fair is more than I know about it.
    "The Trap" - whatever it was, was set up in chat. I wasn't even there for it you numptie..

And the day I apologise to that tard is the day I start listening to Alanis Morisette.
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    You obviously know fuck all about "The Trap" - which to be fair is more than I know about it.
    "The Trap" - whatever it was, was set up in chat. I wasn't even there for it you numptie..

And the day I apologise to that tard is the day I start listening to Alanis Morisette.
    Punterminator, please click here for info on the trap...........

The trap.....
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (08-10-10), lcilis26 (08-10-10)

Reviews

Haha I hope it catches him....

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast