Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lucy and jamescork today is the day

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    A deep abiding love is blossoming here, one tinged with mutual respect and admiration far and beyond that of the baser desires,, I for one am happy for the lucky couple and look forward to a long and rewarding union,,taking both of our dear friends into their dotage(which in James' case is not too far off)...... so I invite all here to raise a glass with me and toast the happy couple as they embark on their journey into blissful unawareness....

Poggo.............
    Ah Poggo..my fello thespian...what a lovely gesture. But it’s the unawareness at the moment is outshining the potential bliss.

In other words I’m scared shitless that I wont be able to keep up with someone who is so able…heehee..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Ah Poggo..my fello thespian...what a lovely gesture. But it’s the unawareness at the moment is outshining the potential bliss.

In other words I’m scared shitless that I wont be able to keep up with someone who is so able…heehee..
    Well thanks for the kind words...I will add this it is in the quality of mercy shown by your intended and her understanding of your position that will indicate her suitability,after all my friend,,if advantage is taken of your clear openess then my suggestion is to cut your losses,,,there will only be one loser then,,,BTW I am shit scared most of the time myself,,and am constantly surprised by the outcome...I just blunder on ,,

Poggo..........
    Last edited by poggo; 26-09-10 at 19:40.
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123