Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Messages Part Two

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default Messages Part Two

    This is a complaint thread that is not directed at anyone, so keep your fingers still. I ma having problems with the PM system, yet again, and its saying that I cannot post a message for another 100 mins. The PM system is driving me mad, it is duplicating posts etc etc. For the safety of my laptop, pretty please can someone fix it?

    I
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    We have had a system update and we're still trying to wean out the problems. Please hang in there, Lucy!

    Have you tried deleting your cookies also?
    Last edited by samlad; 24-09-10 at 17:13.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    I will Sam, but on a serious note I need to work. I kind of can't.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Let me know if that doesn't sort it... I'm not sure if it's the system that's causing it actually... nobody else has reported a problem.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    We have had a system update and we're still trying to wean out the problems. Please hang in there, Lucy!

    Have you tried deleting your cookies also?
    cookie monster would help with that...

    ...hope this helps lucy

    (whispers to lucy) ask anon that sammy is usless ffs cookies at a time like this

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,747
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    If ya wanna answer me honey say it here....and stop pretending you are working....lol.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    You are limited to sending 20 messages in 100 minutes. If you send more than 20 in 100 minutes, ot tells you that you can send anymore for 100 minutes. Does this sound like the problem you are having?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Patricia For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (24-09-10)

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    its saying that I cannot post a message for another 100 mins.
    Yessssssssssssss. Who hoooooooooo what a day here at Westville. Well ,joyous news is always welcome. Fix what? Er nope make it 100 hours instead. Cant beat the good ole E-I system.

    Horayyyyyyyy,
    Westside.

    PS i would like to take this moment to thank everyone involved in the system. 100 mins???????? Lord great news.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Let me know if that doesn't sort it... I'm not sure if it's the system that's causing it actually... nobody else has reported a problem.
    Fixed, by the Frogmeister. You are perfect- thank you so much. Mwah x
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    samlad (24-09-10)

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Yessssssssssssss. Who hoooooooooo what a day here at Westville. Well ,joyous news is always welcome. Fix what? Er nope make it 100 hours instead. Cant beat the good ole E-I system.

    Horayyyyyyyy,
    Westside.

    PS i would like to take this moment to thank everyone involved in the system. 100 mins???????? Lord great news.
    your not fooling anyone your crying deep down...admit it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •