Thread: The Lucy Fan Club

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

I have been a member of the Lucy Chambers fan club for some time now and I must say I am really getting value out of my membership. Myself and the other member (founding member An Don) have been meeting every Thursday night in the clarion hotel. We compare Lucy posts and quotes we have memorized and I really get a kick out of the ones I haven't heard to date. Oh we laugh like little school girls. I'm glad to see we gained a new member tonight although it is a pity about his lack of wit and personality I'm sure he will make up for it in other ways. Donna has asked me to organize some merchandising as she expects to be busy administrating new memberships, so I have commissioned a few little ditties that go on sale as of tonight.

Firstly we have a "Mon Cher" teeshirt available in large and extra large for our newest member. Eur 10.00
    Also we gave the "Tres Bon" mugs at Eur 3.50 and the "Omnipresence" pens a steal at Eur 5.00.

Our next meeting is at 22:00 tonight. All welcome. And hehe.... bring your wallets.

Jimbop
    (secretary)
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 23-09-10 at 20:06.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

An don (23-09-10), Lucy Chambers (23-09-10)