Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where's Punterminator?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Not at all. I like Stalin, Marx, but especially Groucho. Chill, DB. Tonight, I have fun with your friends. Tomorrow, with you.
    Oooooo who is flirting now......Look out DeCoy...Lucy is on your case...batten down the hatches...

why is it most of the posts started this weather turn into a westie and lucy show.. no offence guys either sort out your sexual tension.. or just ignore each other its getting a little tiresome..as for peope disappearing where are poggo, mondler, milfie, qpr, and others they all seem to be disappearing even ber does not post nowadays..xxx

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    why is it most of the posts started this weather turn into a westie and lucy show.. no offence guys either sort out your sexual tension.. or just ignore each other its getting a little tiresome..as for peope disappearing where are poggo, mondler, milfie, qpr, and others they all seem to be disappearing even ber does not post nowadays..xxx

Point taken, DA, I shall bear that in mind.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries

Sexual tension? Er yeah sure anyway. Poggo posted lately, mondler did too, milf hasnt being around a while, qpr is a football team, and ber is here as always thanking ppl.

thats your restful sleep sorted,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Sexual tension? Er yeah sure anyway. Poggo posted lately, mondler did too, milf hasnt being around a while, qpr is a football team, and ber is here as always thanking ppl.

thats your restful sleep sorted,
    Westside.
    mondler = milfy

lol... did i get initials the wrong way round again..lol not to worry famous for that.. but ber does not post anymore.. and thats a pity.. i`m glad you helped ease my restless mind westie..x

seriously debest...you mean my hubbie is hiding from me..thats it who wants a world cruise at his exspense...x

Reviews

seriously debest...you mean my hubbie is hiding from me..thats it who wants a world cruise at his exspense...x
    It's a suspicion of mine. An obvious one.

You wouldn't want to go on a world cruise with me darling.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

It's good to see you're still posting, DA, despite your retirement. This place just wouldn't be the same without you.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

I aint retired el.. just taking some holiday time babes... need a bit of time to get better...x

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast