Thread: Advice on Male Masterbator toys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

In my opinion, the best thing to do is to go pilfering from the sex shops in capel street. deedin, i do rembering my own youth, when i used to going inside in said sex shops, and rob the fuckers blind, then go home and pull myself asunder, until i ran out of jungle juice.

Failing that, i suggest you ask a local law enforcement officer, i believe they are known as "the filth" or if you are in a more upmarket area "dirty bastard coppers"
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    In my opinion, the best thing to do is to go pilfering from the sex shops in capel street. deedin, i do rembering my own youth, when i used to going inside in said sex shops, and rob the fuckers blind, then go home and pull myself asunder, until i ran out of jungle juice.

Failing that, i suggest you ask a local law enforcement officer, i believe they are known as "the filth" or if you are in a more upmarket area "dirty bastard coppers"
    What would u be askin the coppers for ? a truncheon up the jacksy !!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockman For This Useful Post:

bert dublin (23-09-10)

4. Default

Thanks for the replies lads....

Seriously though, has anybody used any of the ones on the market, similar to those mentioned above? I like the idea of a hands free toy that does the job well....

deedin, i should be asking the for directions to the local prostitute area, for to getting my own cock suckled until it did *****REMOVED BY MODERATOR*****
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.