Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Insomnia.

Reviews

Read all of Benins posts. That will definitely work

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by robijntje View Post
    went to the doctor, paid way too much for what he offered: a mild sleeping pill, which didn't do anything to me at all. Problem is, I am kinda tired, but falling asleep just won't happen :/
    Try meditation tapes that put you in sleep mode (Theta and Delta brain waves). At least you are then getting some brain sleep time.

Westside.

Blog Entries

By the way stop putting a label on yourself as there is a deep tendency in human beings to become what they think they are. go around telling yourself something long enough and you'll have it.

Bin the label,
    Westside.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Rayden (21-09-10)

An appropriate song for such a thread...

Good bottle of red has always helped me but comes with another set of implications, some of which I'm only too aware of now, so doing what others earlier recommend, stay awake at all costs during day/evening; exercise, eat well, try to relax and chill without anxious worry about something that will never happen, only in our head.

This might help ... vitamin D & Calcium (single tab) take some couple of hours before sleep, magnesium helps too.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BoldnIrish For This Useful Post:

samlad (21-09-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    By the way stop putting a label on yourself as there is a deep tendency in human beings to become what they think they are. go around telling yourself something long enough and you'll have it.

Bin the label,
    Westside.
    For your information, this diagnosis was made by a certified doctor, a diagnosis you don't even need a doctor for.

And don't go there, please, don't start with labels.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by robijntje View Post
    For your information, this diagnosis was made by a certified doctor, a diagnosis you don't even need a doctor for.

And don't go there, please, don't start with labels.

Take it or leave it its better advice than any doc would give and free but you know what? I learned (or should have learned) that most ppl that ask for advice and get advice that doesnt suit them get annoyed.

see ya,
    Westside.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

dub1 (21-09-10), Iashaf (21-09-10)

Reviews

Don't watch television, go onl-ine, or play computer games for at least an hour before you go to bed

Read instead for this period, or meditate, or something equivalent

Keep away from alcohol or stimulants like caffeine for 3 hours before bedtime
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

Reviews

Try not to eat much either before you go to sleep. Maybe have your last meal 2-3 hours before bedtime.

Reviews

In order to fall asleep the brain produces a Neurotransmitter called Melatonin...the production of this chemical can be affected by such things as stress or a simple change in the weather,,unfortunately you cannot buy Melatonin in Ireland for some strange reason but it can be bought online from the UK at a reasonable price just type Melatonin in your search engine,,I have used it with some good results,,give it a go and see what happens,,I know what the lack of sleep can do,,,so best of luck..

Poggo.....
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast