Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luther gone for good?

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Don't worry, I shall replace him.

Benny, you're banned.
    Horan, you're banned too.
    Monkeynut, James, Donna, Amy, Lucy, the other mods.... you're all banned.

Everyone else can stay.

Except you, Rayden, you're banned.

You too, Sully.

Rover, you're also banned.

Listen, there's a whole load of people who are banned right here, so I'll save myself time by saying who's not banned.

I'm not banned.
    power goes straight to his head..i told ye not to let him in the gang..back on topic luther nobody that matters ever has a bad word to say about you mate...get back where you belong

Reviews

No he won't leave. Alot of people had goodbye threads up all year going to leave. Most of these are still here. Everyone comes back eventually.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

goodbye threads are for people who crave attention................. id say
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    goodbye threads are for people who crave attention................. id say
    Only if they keep coming back to see what nauseating muppets have said what a grand fellow they were.
    That accusation can be quashed by staying away permanently , ------ says some hopefully !

what really annoys me, is these arseholes who keep coming back, time and again, after being banned repeatedly. for'n the "other" forum they were on, was ruined by themselves and the other twats who post on it.. thats what annoys me.. that and gay sailors though i havent got anything against them as such, i just think its dangerous, putting a load of like minded people all on their own, out on a boat, in the middle of the sea, where no one can see what they get up to.

Arseholes ? what like Blankmann, Ploy, Bast***face, BreakdancinBill etc etc etc --- yeah agreed.
    The site was ruined by your repetitive stupid posts, nor to mention the extreme racism.
    If you are annoyed them I am so sorry , accountant ? my arse, current squeeze? -- my arse, Loser ? my perception.

try looking in the mirror.. when are you heading out to sea with your "mates" again ? fnar fnar..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12