Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Nikki and Eve

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Without wanting to cause offence I reckon Espensen is still pissed off after his review of Eve which he claimed he never gave.
    Esp is a good lad, great at pointing out fake ladies and has given me a few very welcome heads-up but on this instance I have to agree with you, there does seem to be a tad of pettiness in his post whether intentional or not..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Without wanting to cause offence I reckon Espensen is still pissed off after his review of Eve which he claimed he never gave.
    I agree with ya,if he hadnt bothered starting this thread in the first place,i mean WTF is someone as established on E-I as long as ESP achieving by being so fucking petty over a couple add on images on the bottom of a post!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Notatwork For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (24-09-10), dub1 (24-09-10)

What I want to know is - Why are they playing with Shells??

dom

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    fairplay to you anon for speaking up.i am sure n&e appreciate it.i agree completely with you.its a pity a few other established members dont back the girls more vocally.
    Does Paul O Connell actually drink all that milk....does Tiger Woods really shave with a Gilette Mach 3.... does Eva Hertzigova wear a wonder bra.

Advertising has the poetic license to use imagery that may or not be directly connected to the product. In this case the girls are exercising this license by using imagery of beautiful and glamorous young ladies demonstrating the service being advertised. But I will add, having met both Eve & Nikki, and having experienced the service on offer, I can only say they have chosen their models quite aptly because both Nikki & Eve are equally as attractive as the models displayed.

(hows that Andy….)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (24-09-10), Cable87 (24-09-10), dub1 (24-09-10), Notatwork (24-09-10)

Hello dear Gentlemans,

Late but still…We thought that this post is the history, but we can see there are still some who can’t sleep. First of all we would like to thank to all who understood the situation and were on our side because they know us. Thank you so much, we really appreciate your support. X

Ok, so lets explain it again and for the last time for those who are here new or slower….

Our photos in our profiles are originals, verified and werent retouch. And now we are at the centre of the problem….for our posts – adverts we use photos from the web. These are photos of lovely sexy hot chicks. I can’t see any problem in it. We never said these are out photos, we do it this way many years and nobody mind till now. And all from the sudden somebody has a problem with it. Like WTF? What is anybodys problem? Do they thing we will be making new photos for each single advert? Eh? So just to inform you, we do it this way and will do it!!! It’s just to show what it possible with us and it’s only an advert!!! This thread is all nonsence and author was probably bored again… had nothing to do….and maybe you are right that he has Eve’s reviw still on his mind….his problem….but it won’t change with this thread. And one more information for all members in our group Pussy lovers, those 100 photos also arent all of our pussies Is that a shock for you? Who would expect that….ha ha

For Dom…you wouldn’t like to lick wet shells too? ha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blond chick NIKKY For This Useful Post:

Notatwork (26-09-10)

Reviews

Oh my fcuking god...so those pussies are fakes...not yours at all....all this time I have been wanking off to those lovely pussies only now to be told they are not yours... So how can we now trust the pics on your profile. All just one big lie....

(only joking girls...have a nice day...and whats more Nikki, Sylvia Saint isnt a patch on you babe.)

(OMG I just licked arse again...why do I do that...its soo obvious...maybe no one will notice...)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (25-09-10)

Reviews

I just love Nikky's post, they ooze grace and sex appeal, some day if not already some very lucky man or woman is going to win her heart

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (25-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I just love Nikky's post, they ooze grace and sex appeal, some day if not already some very lucky man or woman is going to win her heart
    Ah thanks bud...I thought I was the biggest lick arse here...sighhh I feel much better now.

Reviews

Lads, lay off the Esp! Sure, he probably didn't start this thread at all. Maybe his profile was hacked (again)!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Lads, lay off the Esp! Sure, he probably didn't start this thread at all. Maybe his profile was hacked (again)!
    Don't ye just love sarcasm, really, it's one of the best forms of humour

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast