Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Texting while driving.

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Let's just all agree that it's not cool to drive while texting, or eating breakfast, or drinking coffee, or making toast, or shaving, or putting on make-up, or reading the newspaper, etc.
    but im sure we can ALL agree, that picking ones nose and flicking it at a passing pedestrian/cyclist, or masterbating whilst driving IS cool, AND funny!!!!! thats a given.. also, roaring "NICE TITS" at large breasted women whilst winking at them suggestively and licking ones lips is also cool...
    Last edited by wellhungchap; 21-09-10 at 08:43. Reason: cos i wanted to
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    but im sure we can ALL agree, that picking ones nose and flicking it at a passing pedestrian/cyclist, or masterbating whilst driving IS cool, AND funny!!!!! thats a given.. also, roaring "NICE TITS" at large breasted women whilst winking at them suggestively and licking ones lips is also cool...
    yes i think we all agree on that

Reviews

On a similar subject I had an issue with one of my truck drivers, when you put the truck in reverse the camera is wired to automatically come on but he decided he wanted to have it on all the time and went and got an auto electrician to re-wire it for him, when asked why he informed me the views he gets down womens tops when they pull up or drive too close to the back of the truck is unreal, fecker even said he was nearly going to get a video recorder hooked up.. Lesson for the ladies, don't pull up too close to the back of trucks, I actually tested his theory one day and he was right, in the right situation you can nearly see a ladies belly button.. Of course I done the honourable thing and got it put back the way it should be..

after you had masterbated!

Reviews

after you had masterbated!
    Eh, No, not really into cheap trills and invading a ladies privacy/dignity. If I want to see a pair of tits there are a lot better ways of doing it than messing with a reverse camera

i find it hard to believe that there are better ways than that

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    On a similar subject I had an issue with one of my truck drivers, when you put the truck in reverse the camera is wired to automatically come on but he decided he wanted to have it on all the time and went and got an auto electrician to re-wire it for him, when asked why he informed me the views he gets down womens tops when they pull up or drive too close to the back of the truck is unreal, fecker even said he was nearly going to get a video recorder hooked up.. Lesson for the ladies, don't pull up too close to the back of trucks, I actually tested his theory one day and he was right, in the right situation you can nearly see a ladies belly button.. Of course I done the honourable thing and got it put back the way it should be..
    On that note Anon , is a CPC or an O lic of any value , can it be leased, as I have an Int CPC , or is doing that more trouble than its worth ?

Reviews

i find it hard to believe that there are better ways than that
    If your sad enough you can buy tiny wireless cameras that run on a small battery for as little as £30 and a wireless DVR reciever to record for about £120, range is about 50ft, how do you think they get all these upskirt shots in public toilets.

so thats how YOU do it.. ingenious

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    If your sad enough you can buy tiny wireless cameras that run on a small battery for as little as £30 and a wireless DVR reciever to record for about £120, range is about 50ft, how do you think they get all these upskirt shots in public toilets.
    im a bit worried how you got this information ....wait i know now you are at home the public toilets are about a mile away so you stuck a camera on your mickey for the under skirt shots in the toilets....am i right..i am i bet i am

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast