Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Texting while driving.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    your driving that car all wrong mate...

Sorry for the confusion, I only drive occasionally, as king sometimes I like to mingle amongst the common folk but in this picture I had my chauffeur drive

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

benin (21-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Sorry for the confusion, I only drive occasionally, as king sometimes I like to mingle amongst the common folk but in this picture I had my chauffeur drive
    and the staff all love you the chauffer would like to say thanks....

Reviews

and the staff all love you the chauffer would like to say thanks....

Ye tried once before and ye missed, have you grown a few inches

[QUOTE=anon361;290655]Ye tried once before and ye missed, have you grown a few inches

i would have to grow a few feet acording to what im hearing about your cock lol

Reviews

i would have to grow a few feet acording to what im hearing about your cock lol
    Off topic ..... Ban him I say ....

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Off topic ..... Ban him I say ....

ill drive my car over your head while im texting for a pizza..there back on topic

Reviews

There I was driving whilst texting and I found myself driving up Anon's cock .....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    As dangerous as using a phone to the ear is while driving ,texting is crazy. Ppl that text while driving should be shot.

Westside.
    Mobile phones are sometimes like toys, I agree Westie, it's crazy texting whilst you are driving, I tried it once and nearly ended up in the hedge. I first recall seeing my first mobile phone about 15 or 20 years ago, when an engineer came in to fix the machine, it was like a brick wrapped up in black leather. Prior to that there it was guys flashing their pagers as proud as punch, they must have been members of the CB gang, another shower of arseholes.

Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Mobile phones are sometimes like toys, I agree Westie, it's crazy texting whilst you are driving, I tried it once and nearly ended up in the hedge. I first recall seeing my first mobile phone about 15 or 20 years ago, when an engineer came in to fix the machine, it was like a brick wrapped up in black leather. Prior to that there it was guys flashing their pagers as proud as punch, they must have been members of the CB gang, another shower of arseholes.
    I am a regular user of a CB radio, Ive had a mobile phone since 1987 and I have enough brain cells to be able to do two things at once like drive a car and text .......

Reviews

Some people can't multi task some people can. I phone, text, read and send Emails while driving. I also speed a lot, rearly ware a seat belt, only 4 points and didn't have an accident since I was 20.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dark-knight For This Useful Post:

wellhungchap (22-09-10)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast