Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Texting while driving.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kinkidinki View Post
    On that note Anon , is a CPC or an O lic of any value , can it be leased, as I have an Int CPC , or is doing that more trouble than its worth ?
    Haven't a clue mate, I use my own trucks for Irish deliveries and there only 7.5 tonne vehicles, for International it's freight comapanies..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    im a bit worried how you got this information ....wait i know now you are at home the public toilets are about a mile away so you stuck a camera on your mickey for the under skirt shots in the toilets....am i right..i am i bet i am
    I had an unfortunate incident where I suspected a staff member of dipping into the petty cash, no cameras inside the office block so I got one of those to check my suspicions, I was right, couldn't use the camera evidence but once I knew for sure how he was doing it I put a plan in motion to catch him out, pity, other than the fact he was a thieving bastard, he was a good employee

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I had an unfortunate incident where I suspected a staff member of dipping into the petty cash, no cameras inside the office block so I got one of those to check my suspicions, I was right, couldn't use the camera evidence but once I knew for sure how he was doing it I put a plan in motion to catch him out, pity, other than the fact he was a thieving bastard, he was a good employee
    dont tell me you got rid of a good man just cause he stole and you could not trust him....what type of a low down dirty mean boss are you?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    dont tell me you got rid of a good man just cause he stole and you could not trust him....what type of a low down dirty mean boss are you?
    I know, I had considered giving him a pay rise as he obviously felt he was worth more than he was getting..
    But seriously, would you risk a job giving you a take home pay of 650 for the sake of €50 every week or so, madness, I liked the chap and if he was stuck which is the excuse he gave me, I'd have given him the money and worked something out with him, an extra couple of hours or something, I just don't understand people that risk their jobs for the sake of a petty amount of cash, if we were talking millions maybe..

Reviews

I'm king of the road so I can do what I like, just try give me a ticket I dare you..

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I'm king of the road so I can do what I like, just try give me a ticket I dare you..

your driving that car all wrong mate...

still all the same no harm in saying it considering some of the childish responses here noone has the right to drive dangerously seems some people dont give a fuck about their own safety but how dare u prove a danger to other people u have no right to do that...

I concur.. How dare you!
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    still all the same no harm in saying it considering some of the childish responses here noone has the right to drive dangerously seems some people dont give a fuck about their own safety but how dare u prove a danger to other people u have no right to do that...
    I do agree with you ExP and while I may joke I know what I am doing is totally wrong and dangerous but it is a modern day addiction which is near impossible to give up

i know what you mean. i have the same problem with masturbating whilst sitting in public places.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast