Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Texting while driving.

Shit Anon , what do ye drive, I`ll steer a wide berth !

ah, you will be safe "blower" the sea is a big place. chances of hitting a car out there are negligible
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Car maybe , but I once hit a ferry (full of cars) !

Reviews

Only vehicle I don't do it on is the motorbike, even be texting and stuff when I'm out cycling

I am going to have to cop on though, got stopped last february for being on the phone, forgot to pay the fine so I'm expecting a summons any day now, mind you is it 6 months from the date of the offence or 6 months after the 56 days they give you to pay the fine they have to issue a summons or else you get away with it

Reviews

I find it particularly difficult to text whilst driving on my iPhone so I only text whilst driving on my Nokia 6310i as its nowhere near as dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    I find it particularly difficult to text whilst driving on my iPhone so I only text whilst driving on my Nokia 6310i as its nowhere near as dangerous.
    You drive on your phone? James Bond sort of thing...? Wouldn't that be dangerous enough without texting while doing so? I can see how it's worse on the iPhone, that touch-screen can be a bit dodgy.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 20-09-10 at 15:40.

texting is no different to picking ones nose and flicking it at a passer by, or masterbating whilst driving.. i think it should be encouraged. and i wont mention what should happen when one reaches the end of said masterbation. especially if one has a female sitting in the passenger seat, and her skin may need some special attention
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

That I deem is a posting of extreme degradation to the fairer sex.I only hope offence of the highest order has not been taken.

Indeed. Perhaps there should be a special exemption certificate if you can prove you can do all three at once. Some of my most legendary texts are sent while on the motorway.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

10. Default

Some of these new cars almost drive them selves now anyway Cruise control, Pedestrian Detection and automatic systems sure you could text, surf the web and have a wank while on the M1.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast