Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Psst...I hear Cork is losing..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I wasn’t going to say anything benin myself as I didn’t want to rock the boat but saying as you’ve raised it I might as well but I wasn’t too impressed with James’s “Wr bate den down bastards”.

I’m not actually from Down but I am from the north but I can’t get my head around someone from Cork would call the Down team or people bastards. OK Cork won congratulates but calling the Down people bastards for no reason isn’t on, but I suppose at the end of the day it wasn’t really the Down people you were lashing out it it was the fact that Down is in the north so that’s a good enough reason to insult them as everyone in the six counties knows the breaks the southerners hearts seeing Sam cross the border.
    All said in jest John...no animosity meant....just taking the piss...

Sincere apologies if offence was taken..

I wasn’t going to say anything benin myself as I didn’t want to rock the boat but saying as you’ve raised it I might as well but I wasn’t too impressed with James’s “Wr bate den down bastards”.

I’m not actually from Down but I am from the north but I can’t get my head around someone from Cork would call the Down team or people bastards. OK Cork won congratulates but calling the Down people bastards for no reason isn’t on, but I suppose at the end of the day it wasn’t really the Down people you were lashing out it it was the fact that Down is in the north so that’s a good enough reason to insult them as everyone in the six counties knows the breaks the southerners hearts seeing Sam cross the border.
    take no notice of the bastards bit john...that tool says that after they beat every team he means no harm...last time dublin were bastards

and some of us like sam going north anywhere but where its going now lol
    Last edited by benin; 20-09-10 at 08:23. Reason: i likes armadillos

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (20-09-10), Lucy Chambers (20-09-10)

Has anybody got a sense of humour failure today? I know JC's humour is kind of weird, but I think it was meant in jest. I am rather offended by the incoherent filth I have been reading this morning, anybody dealing with that?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Has anybody got a sense of humour failure today? I know JC's humour is kind of weird, but I think it was meant in jest. I am rather offended by the incoherent filth I have been reading this morning, anybody dealing with that?
    yes i asked jimbop to stop playing those silly games and finally go to bed with you

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    yes i asked jimbop to stop playing those silly games and finally go to bed with you

He refused. He says he has no wish for his, er pecadillos to be discussed further. I assured him we only laugh at him via PM.

He refused. He says he has no wish for his, er pecadillos to be discussed further. I assured him we only laugh at him via PM.
    not true lucy..i laugh at him via pm,to his face on the boards and even to newbie posters before they get to know him

as for your little problem...he is playing hard to get thats all ...im sure you can deal with that in typical lucy fashion..maybe buy him a beer...

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    not true lucy..i laugh at him via pm,to his face on the boards and even to newbie posters before they get to know him

as for your little problem...he is playing hard to get thats all ...im sure you can deal with that in typical lucy fashion..maybe buy him a beer...

Are you implying I would have to get him drunk? Golly. I have lost my touch.

Are you implying I would have to get him drunk? Golly. I have lost my touch.
    no im implying he is a raging alcoholic.
    Last edited by benin; 20-09-10 at 10:06. Reason: im fairly sure even jimbop would not be drunk with one beer luce

well did u not say to me a few moments ago in another thread u dont read those 'filthy' forums this 'nobody has a sense of humour' smart comment is tired remember what I advised u in 'I'm leaving' thread?,..

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    well did u not say to me a few moments ago in another thread u dont read those 'filthy' forums this 'nobody has a sense of humour' smart comment is tired remember what I advised u in 'I'm leaving' thread?,..
    No, I didn't say that. Go and read it again. If you would like to take this to PM, we can, but for the sake of the peace shall we leave this now? I am feeling particularly verbose, and I think we should err on the side of caution.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast