Hi everyone, Id like to apologise for my goodbye post last week. It genuinely wasnt meant as a stunt or cry for attention. If im not welcome anymore, i'll gladly leave again. Id also like to thank everyone for all their kind messages and pm's, you are all very good people here.

I just wanted to say, the situation i found myself in last week, is someway partially resolved. I dont know if i can ever fully put right the wrong i did although id move heaven earth to do so and take back all the hurt i caused and have it happen ten fold to myself rather than the person who i hurt. I guess time will tell. i hope that person truly knows deep down im not the person i acted like that day and that they can remember all the fun and happy times we shared together as they were just that. Id do anything to take it back and make things right again so they dont feel like the way they do. Im so very sorry.

Which brings me to my next point: Has anyone done something they deeply regret in life, made a big mistake, huge error of judgement and hurt someone they really cared about but never intended to hurt? I did that and im just wondering is it possible to be forgiven, to make things right again? Its the only glimmer of hope i have these days.