Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thats it im done

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Gawd. On topic then. If you don't leave, you rip yourself off.
    thanks for going back on topic lucy...could you now translate that as i, it would seem am blonde

I'm bored with this topic- if you arrive somewhere and things aren't as expected, why stay? Then winge? Might as well have a conversation with your penis, no?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

monster_monster (19-09-10)

I'm bored with this topic- if you arrive somewhere and things aren't as expected, why stay? Then winge? Might as well have a conversation with your penis, no?
    well i cant answer for everyone that stays lucy...but id be gagging for it at that stage so would carry on...i never had a chat with my penis..shoul i tell him he is costing me a fortune?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (18-09-10)

I don't know..is he?

I don't know..is he?
    he is yea...everyday i wake up i hear the birds singing smell the freshly mown grass and look forward to a lovely day(maybe i should not be sleeping on the lawn) then he wakes up and the trouble starts

The problem here really is how do these ladies get verified pictures? I don't know.

9. Default

Ah yes, but some people don't like the confrontation or feel they are rude just to walk away, where it is the person who place the inaccurate ad who is to blame. Its just like the wonder bra..... bloody barefaced false advertising

Photo verification and favourites need to be more accurate

10. The Following User Says Thank You to back door bandit For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (18-09-10)

Reviews

oK oK...I see the dig at me here....As it happens I was a bit disappointed with the appearance on arrival but....having PMed previous reviewer and having been given assurances that those titties were kosher I decided I give the benefit of the doubt.....

But to my dismay as soon as we disrobed…….bummer.

Too much sexy arousal dance and GFE had already taken place at this time….I don’t like to be a total prick…just a little one. (now there’s an opportunity for Benny right there….go on Ben…little prick jokes..)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (18-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    oK oK...I see the dig at me here....As it happens I was a bit disappointed with the appearance on arrival but....having PMed previous reviewer and having been given assurances that those titties were kosher I decided I give the benefit of the doubt.....

But to my dismay as soon as we disrobed…….bummer.

Too much sexy arousal dance and GFE had already taken place at this time….I don’t like to be a total prick…just a little one. (now there’s an opportunity for Benny right there….go on Ben…little prick jokes..)
    no need my friend the forum knows your a big prick ..(see what i done there?)

Blog Entries

Gawd. On topic then. If you don't leave, you rip yourself off.
    I'm sorry that it's such a drag to have to keep this thread in topic for you Lucy, and I'm sorry you're bored with the topic, but it's not even a page into this members thread where he's saying he's leaving the scene and explaining why and it's already all over the place. It wasn't long ago we were all talking about having more respect for other members, their threads, topics and opinions. Does this member not deserve some respect for his thread???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

ber (18-09-10), JAMESCORK (18-09-10)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast