Thread: Is The Massage Scene getting smaller??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

they wouldn't be my cup of tea PinkEye, the first time i did it was to see what they were like, and if the wank thing really did happen. She was giving me a great oily massage and we were chatting and she asked me "U want handjob? Its €20 extra". So i took it, and when she was pulling me off the cum shot all over me - i was lying on my back LOL - but it was a great massage though, i felt alot better after it. So if u want a massage then go to them, The 2nd time i was just a bit tight for cash at the time so just took the massage. That girl was a bit of a narky bitch anyway, and i think she got more pissed off when i wouldn't give her the extra 20 to wank me. i was thinking to myself Just massage me for fucks sake i'll wank myself later for fuckin free!! LOL

but like i said its not my cup of dargeely but only went to those places twice and wouldn't be in a hurry to go rushing back

Reviews

Well I think they always see it as a given that the punter takes the wank....far be it from somebody going to a massage place for just a massage :P If a blowjob (owo or with condom) was involved then maybe could understand the extra charge but can wank for free anytime :P

Reviews

I think the massage scene has gotten smaller as well.
    I stick to one or two regular girls now.

Reviews

I agree also.

People have realised that they are not offering good value.

There are exceptions, of course, but they are hard to find. I also have two chinese girls I go to regularly, but won't be trying any new ones any time soon.
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

I think the value issue is the key. Some of the wanks I've had have been hard (sic) if you know what I mean........... but some of the body to body has been quite good. But you CAN still get good sex for 80 or 100...........

In terms of a massage scene, Ireland has nothing on UK.

Reviews

Once I got really good massage (she really was great at that), with HJ, FJ and covered BJ too, and body to body but it was all together 100€ so for this price still prefer full service. But must admitt after this massage I shot one of my biggest loads ever.