Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do these ppl have any consideration for themselves?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    My father suffers from photophobia and has done all his life . He needs to wear sunglasses in daylight , or else he can't go outside even on a dull day when there is a lot of cloud cover and very little sunlight
    Thats fair enough but surely they have glasses that can cater for these situations without being sunglasses or dark glasses?

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    Sorry to hear that hunni. We were talking about people that HAVE NO REASON TO WEAR THEM
    Like the one below

Attachment 29311

I would like to apologise for the post below.
    The girl had a very valid reason to wear those glasses and I beg her to keep wearing them at all times

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wtf-481x361.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	29312

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Those ppl are mods!.

just saying,
    Westside.
    Ha ha funny Though the title of teh picture says that they are "hipsters".

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stickytoffee10 View Post
    they must think they look better or cool
    The guy today had a face like a laxitive (he'd frighten the shit out of you).

talk about haunting hosues,
    Westside.

Reviews

They do say that when people are wearing sun glasses that one cannot see that the pupils are dilated.

Quote:

Pupil Size: Normally, both pupils (the black area in the middle of the iris) are the same size. Pupils become large (dilate) in the dark and become small (constrict) in bright light. Although some people have much larger pupils than others, large or small pupils by themselves do not necessarily indicate a problem or abnormality. The pupils tend to become smaller with age. Constricted or dilated pupils may be caused by certain drugs used to treat eye diseases. Pupil constriction may be caused by opioid drugs, such as morphine . Pupil dilation may be caused by amphetamines, antihistamines, cocaine, and marijuana. Small, irregularly shaped pupils may be caused by syphilis.

Taken from : Symptoms: Symptoms and Diagnosis of Eye Disorders: Merck Manual Home Edition

Blog Entries

They do say that when people are wearing sun glasses that one cannot see that the pupils are dilated.

Speaking of dilated pupils, whats with these ppl walking around with what looks like two stage speakers clung to their ears? Did anyone tell them that large stereo headphones are generally for home use?

so they dont look goofy out and about,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 15-09-10 at 19:50.

Blog Entries

Allow me. I see it around now and it can only be described as a sort of bastardized attempt at some new fashion. I mean im sure that somewhere there is a reason for it other than genetics. Its ppl that wear shades in non sunny weather. I saw a guy while ago, about sixty years of age in an oversized duffle coat that looked like an Eskimos tent and course he had his shades on. Do Specsavers not step in here and help these ppl? Even if its for some reason surely you could get something that blends more with the background and not look like a strayed Roy Oribison wannbe. What i am saying in a nice roundabout way is they look f'n stupid and always will unless there is some sunshine and heat somewhere.

Plz consider ...............yourself,
    Westside.
    How do you know it wasn't a medical condition???

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    My father suffers from photophobia and has done all his life . He needs to wear sunglasses in daylight , or else he can't go outside even on a dull day when there is a lot of cloud cover and very little sunlight
    Like this.........

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    Sorry to hear that hunni. We were talking about people that HAVE NO REASON TO WEAR THEM
    Like the one below
    I don't think he asked the man he's posting about so how does he know that he didn't have a madical condition???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    How do you know it wasn't a medical condition???

Like this.........

I don't think he asked the man he's posting about so how does he know that he didn't have a madical condition???
    Because i know the fool and the only medical condition he has in the fact that he was born.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Thats fair enough but surely they have glasses that can cater for these situations without being sunglasses or dark glasses?

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    The sunglasses and dark glasses are what cater fior this situation...........

What do you suggest as an alternative???
    Last edited by luther; 15-09-10 at 19:58.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    The sunglasses and dark glasses are what cater fior this situation...........

What do you suggest as an alternative???
    A shopping bag with two holes in it.

Westside.

PS how am i supposed to know?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast