Thread: So Long Folks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

I was about to say FFS not another I'm leaving thread!

But then I see you are genuinely upset Navillus04. I'm sorry to see you are feeling this way. We all make mistakes. I can see you are beating yourself up right now, but things aren't always as bad as you might feel they are when you are feeling low.

I hope you are feeling better soon xxx

Reviews

so sorry to hear that,,you are one of the good guys shown by you remorse here,,I am sure whoever you feel you wronged would be happy to forgive you,,remember time is a great healer,,well take care,,, dont be too hard on yourself,, and let me assure you my friend you gave as much pleasure as you got from this community,,will miss ya...

Poggo..........
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

We will all miss you Navi, hope all will work out for you. We all make a mistakes , dont be to hard on yourself.
    Wish you all the best and hope u can get back to us
    Mwah

Sully

Remember the darkest hour is always before the dawn... Talk to whoever you think you have upset and you never know things might not be as bad as you think.

Always enjoyed the threads.Take care bud

Blog Entries
    Reviews

hi,, there a moments to reflect on your acts, this yours and i feel you have made a choice that suits you, go with good grace and do not look back, now is your moment to move on, good luck on your future,
    taking a break, but not gone

Reviews

All the best buddy, you were one of the civilised posters on the site (the other one is Luther ). You'll be missed, hope you get a change of heart and come back.
    Once a prick - always a prick.