Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: picking on Westside

i think lucy,s post goes to show its only banter on her behave and i take with west is the same so i think that should put an end to the idea that west is been picked on cause i think this thread was been aimed at lucy in particular.obviously not everyone will see eye to eye with each other but i would think most people here enjoy most of wests post even tho at times you have wonder what the hell he is on about

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lonely For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (12-09-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
    i think lucy,s post goes to show its only banter on her behave and i take with west is the same so i think that should put an end to the idea that west is been picked on cause i think this thread was been aimed at lucy in particular.obviously not everyone will see eye to eye with each other but i would think most people here enjoy most of wests post even tho at times you have wonder what the hell he is on about
    If your asking me do i think that she didnt try to have me run off here then i am saying she did. FFS what was it she put in an edit reason one night? Yeah something like "i cant stand that prick". In any case she can yap away and talk away with ppl that think she is cool.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    If your asking me do i think that she didnt try to have me run off here then i am saying she did. FFS what was it she put in an edit reason one night? Yeah something like "i cant stand that prick". In any case she can yap away and talk away with ppl that think she is cool.

Westside.

We had a row, that culminated in me being slightly unkind. I came online and offered you an immediate apology, the very next day- you rebuffed it. Get off your cross. If I was wanting rid of you I would be reporting you every time you said anything stupid. then again I don't have 24 hours a day. Yap away, you can't make something where there is nothing Puppy.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    We had a row, that culminated in me being slightly unkind. I came online and offered you an immediate apology, the very next day- you rebuffed it. Get off your cross. If I was wanting rid of you I would be reporting you every time you said anything stupid. then again I don't have 24 hours a day. Yap away, you can't make something where there is nothing Puppy.
    i give up on the two of ye.ye def need to have it off with each and get rid of that tension between ye

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lonely For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (12-09-10)

Blog Entries

Worst thread ever...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

8. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (12-09-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    If I was wanting rid of you I would be reporting you every time you said anything stupid.
    Ah but being stupid isnt against the rules now is it?

:-)
    Westside.

Reviews

You can pick your friends
    and you can pick your nose
    but you can't pick you friends' noses.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
    No not at all this thread wasnt aimed at Lucy I would never do something like that I have nothing further to say on the matter I've a load of ironing to do...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123