View Poll Results: Which one of this addictions can ruin your life faster?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • drugs

32 66.67%
  • gambling

16 33.33%
  • alcohol

8 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Addictions!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Addictions!

Well,addictions are in general all bad,but this ones i think are the worst.Which one of them do you think it can destroy your life faster:drugs,gambling or alcohol?

What small,"innocent"addictions do you have?I am addicted to my coffee in the morning

I'm addicted to ur incredibly cute ass Jessy....but I'm managing the addiction and have managed not to visit you yet ..actually you're overall sensational hotness is quite addictive but I'm resisting giving in to my craving :P
    Last edited by rainbowsleeves; 12-09-10 at 15:49. Reason: spelling etc

Blog Entries

Uppsss,i forgot to add sex!That can be a strong addiction as well!

yes but what a beautiful addiction......and there are no "innocent" addictions lol......but Dr Jessy..what do you think? Should I give in to my cravings? lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowsleeves View Post
    yes but what a beautiful addiction......and there are no "innocent" addictions lol......but Dr Jessy..what do you think? Should I give in to my cravings? lol
    Are ppl addicted to theirs bed or pillow.Don't you think that this can be an "innocent" addiction?

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    Are ppl addicted to theirs bed or pillow.Don't you think that this can be an "innocent" addiction?
    depends on what they dream about...:P........i wish you were addicted to my bed and pillow Jessy

crisps for me

I’d have to say drugs Jess as the others can take longer periods of time to really get hold of you, drugs on the other hand is pretty much instant as far as I’m aware.

I think there are people who just have an addictive personality so their going to be more at risk than others.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

I'd say drugs, certain drugs can mutilate your face, you can't repair the damage.

Gambling can ruin the life of your partner, keep her in permanent misery and starved of a loving husband, as well as food on the table etc. Gamblers Anonymous is a great help, it really works if you let it.

Alcohol can stop your cock from hardening when you most need it, so can the drug nicotine, that's the hardest bastard to give up.

Gambling is a cunt, I had 1200 euro accumulated for my free gaff at the end of the month, I'm down to 160 now, I have vowed to keep that so I'll at least get one punt.

Addictions, Addictions, Addictions!!!
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I'd say drugs, certain drugs can mutilate your face, you can't repair the damage.

Gambling can ruin the life of your partner, keep her in permanent misery and starved of a loving husband, as well as food on the table etc. Gamblers Anonymous is a great help, it really works if you let it.

Alcohol can stop your cock from hardening when you most need it, so can the drug nicotine, that's the hardest bastard to give up.

Gambling is a cunt, I had 1200 euro accumulated for my free gaff at the end of the month, I'm down to 160 now, I have vowed to keep that so I'll at least get one punt.

Addictions, Addictions, Addictions!!!
    What do you gamble on most Rover? Any tips?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast