Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: dirty harry banned oh what next

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post

but he the czar

A title given to the co-ordinator of competitions, not moderating.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Without saying goodbye? That would be very out of character.
    goodbye threads are usually not taken seriously and turn into please stay threads. i think harry just needs the time out

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    A man of clarity, as always EL Gordo. Indeed, how could that be?
    Yes indeed ,he has the clarity of a fetus. I am not longer a commuinity mod (although personally i think is should be) but i am a site helper. Allow me to explain that for you because i can see you need things explained deeply. I no longer have the ability to ban, to move posts, to edit posts. In other words i no longer have any mod abilities but beyond that i am still a site helper.

hopefully this sinks in like the titanic,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

For the benefit of those of us who want to avoid disappearing ourselves at some future date, could we have at least a little hint about what he is meant to have done? I would like to avoid my own "private matter with ei", but that's difficult when I don't know what's going on.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (11-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Yes indeed ,he has the clarity of a fetus. I am not longer a commuinity mod (although personally i think is should be) but i am a site helper. Allow me to explain that for you because i can see you need things explained deeply. I no longer have the ability to ban, to move posts, to edit posts. In other words i no longer have any mod abilities but beyond that i am still a site helper.

Westside.
    And you have the clarity of a amoeba.

Reviews

Westside.

Its saturday night fight night and the claws are out .

Community Site Helper

We respectfully wish for a fuller explanation of the circumstances surrounding DH's departure.

Capiche?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Westside.
    Thanks for clarifying that. I had assumed that the story about you resigning rather than being fired was just a face-saving exercise, but it's nice to have that confirmed.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Westside.
    WTF is a site helper!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    And you have the clarity of a amoeba.
    How did you get that degree in english?

Collect three cola rings?
    Westside.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast